Making my FWB want to cuckold me

Recently reconnected with a long time FWB. The last few months I’ve trained myself to cum at the sight of anything interracial, most of the time prematurely. I’ve been hinting at the fact I won’t last as long and how I want to watch her with a guy whose bigger than me. She’s actually really receptive to the idea. Been working towards an actual relationship with her so I’m hoping she carries that open mindset into the relationship. Any tips to further convince her turn me into a full on cuckold?

My ex-wife exited my marriage with an intense cuckoldry that lasted a few years. The weird part was the fetish/lifestyle it left me with pretty much destroyed my ability to have or even want any other type of relationship. Since then, I have very much wanted to find another women who would put me in a cuckold role, to whom I am sure I would be very devoted to. Does anyone have recommendations on the best way to find that special girl?

My ex-wife exited my marriage with an intense cuckoldry that lasted a few years. The weird part was the fetish/lifestyle it left me with pretty much destroyed my ability to have or even want any other type of relationship. Since then, I have very much wanted to find another women who would put me in a cuckold role, to whom I am sure I would be very devoted to. Does anyone have recommendations on the best way to find that special girl?
Venus Cuckoldress, look her up, she places cuckolds with cuckoldresses.

Back