Make my husband a sissy?

I feel the same.. in a way, guilty to a degree that when we decide to actively pursue a bull.. I'm in a constant state of arousal. Sexting becomes a daily thing with my husband where, when we are not active in the lifestyle sexting is a once in a blue moon thing.

It's hard for me to explain.. because honestly for me, inviting a third into my sex life is extremely nerve wracking. I am incredibly shy and insecure. It's not necessarily that which gets me going, but something about my husband describing how he enjoys seeing me take a larger man. I haven't been able to put my finger on why it's such a turn on, exactly. We've had some experience, not a lot... but I can say without a doubt, that glancing over at my husband while another man was thrusting his much larger cock inside of me, was the most intoxicating thing I've ever experienced. My husband looked infatuated with me, proud. I remember giving him a grateful smirk before allowing myself to let go and completely indulge in the experience.

Mine prefers to be present, which brings a while nother level of insecurities for me.. This time around, I'm working on being more vocal like he wishes.
Myself and hubby enjoy same as you but I like seeing bull have him after I had enough. Big turn on never thought it would but does

It's what my husband wishes his tiny dick is of no use .sorry but that the way
But that's what your husband wishes. The post had no indication that her husband wanted to be sissified or emasculated in any way...just that she seemed to assume that was necessary for them to have a sexual experience together.

Bulls should always involve the husband. Make the husband submit to him. I have had husband on his knees and getting my dick ready for his wife. There are real Bulls and Bulls that just want to fuck the wife. Just depends on what you want.
This is so beautifully said and it makes me super happy that there are real bulls out there and to them its not just about fucking someone's women. I agree completely with what you said and tbh I think it would make me upset if the bull wasn't into me and her even if they are in different ways. I feel like we all would be happier and closer achieve what it is we all want if its like you described. Communication and wants would be naturally expressed and discussed because Noone is left out (unless deliberately during play 😍😛)

Bulls should always involve the husband. Make the husband submit to him. I have had husband on his knees and getting my dick ready for his wife. There are real Bulls and Bulls that just want to fuck the wife. Just depends on what you want.
Ps i wish I could like this twice 😍😅 would love love love to chat a little more privately with real bulls like yourself. My pms are open

For us...I saw how excited and confident it made my partner to be able to bring out a softer more feminine side in me, that I never even knew existed. Wearing panties for her and being open to sucking a bull's cock for her, made me much more vulnerable and we have both loved the added closeness that has brought. Basically, my advice would be take it slowly and show him how much you love and adore him each step of the way. Lots of positive feedback and if he's anything like me, he'll be excited to please you.

Attachments

• 20210416_012021.jpg
    20210416_012021.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
My husband isn't a full blown sissy in a way that wears the full get up i.e. womens clothing, underwear and make up. neither will he engage in male/male action. But he will put on panties / mini skirt when I ask him to as a sign of being submissive to a bigger and better man and his wife. Furthest we've gone is having him in tight yoga pants/training bra when a female friend was over

Hey forum,

Sorry if this has already been discussed. My husband and I have been in this lifestyle for going on two years. It’s fun and honestly I was surprised at how much it has brought our marriage together. Even though it has brought us together more I feel as if I’m slipping away from him sexually. He hasn’t seemed to make any comments about it but I feel as if I’m more “alive” and turned on when I feel the sport of going and finding different men to have sex with me and then coming home to a stable environment. If any women agree with that please feel free to chime in so I don’t feel like I’m a bitch for that. But being that I have so much fun going out and having “hookups” I do feel like I want to share that experience more with my husband on a whole new level. He likes to see videos of my hookups but never wants to come along in fear it will interfere with my ability to have a fun night. He is honestly really selfless and cares more about me than himself. But I was toying with the idea on how to “cuck/sissy” him because I really think that would be really fun and a whole new way to share this lifestyle so it doesn’t feel completely one sided on my end by having all the fun and him just having videos. My question is how do you get your husbands in to that and also to you men or bulls out there. How likely are you to still want to have a hookup when the husband is involved and what becomes too much to where you back out?
Thank you in advance!
Hes probably already into it mentally.

Have him take a ride with you to meet a lover. Park next to the lover....let husband know you want him to release himself so you can see... and get in with the lover. Immediately begin to give head to your BBC.....no talking.....and look up from time to time to make eye contact with husband until you have a mouthful of cum

That will get him started

Just tell hubby that you want him to be more sissy. Every day when he comes homes from work, he is to shower, shave his legs, etc, and put on the clothes you have on the bed. Every night he will be in nitie or maybe a bra and panties.

Hey forum,

Sorry if this has already been discussed. My husband and I have been in this lifestyle for going on two years. It’s fun and honestly I was surprised at how much it has brought our marriage together. Even though it has brought us together more I feel as if I’m slipping away from him sexually. He hasn’t seemed to make any comments about it but I feel as if I’m more “alive” and turned on when I feel the sport of going and finding different men to have sex with me and then coming home to a stable environment. If any women agree with that please feel free to chime in so I don’t feel like I’m a bitch for that. But being that I have so much fun going out and having “hookups” I do feel like I want to share that experience more with my husband on a whole new level. He likes to see videos of my hookups but never wants to come along in fear it will interfere with my ability to have a fun night. He is honestly really selfless and cares more about me than himself. But I was toying with the idea on how to “cuck/sissy” him because I really think that would be really fun and a whole new way to share this lifestyle so it doesn’t feel completely one sided on my end by having all the fun and him just having videos. My question is how do you get your husbands in to that and also to you men or bulls out there. How likely are you to still want to have a hookup when the husband is involved and what becomes too much to where you back out?
Thank you in advance!
Just tell him that you want him to be there and watch you get fucked and you want to feel his tongue in your pussy right after the bull pulls out so he can taste the both of you. then tell him you want se watch him suck the bulls cock and get him hard again Ill tell you I wouldn't say no I loved eating my wifes cum filled pussy she would cum real quick and clean his soft slippery black cock and have the two of them watch me suck his cock and make comments like my wife would say he sure loves sucking your cock and he would say yeah hes a damb good cock sucker and he would slow me down so he wouldn't cum so fast I sure do miss those days

Back