Maintaining privacy

romans3399

Couple
From
UK
Hi all.
Parents of teenagers......

I know this isn’t really relevant during the current situation as meeting other people is obviously more difficult.
But..... how do you manage to do this sort of thing with teenagers in the house?
we have a teen who often stays up later than we do.
we have had a couple of close calls, as I always ask my wife to wear very heavy glamour style make up in the bedroom, and obviously we have lingerie and costumes etc.
she has received a very funny confused look when nipping out to the kitchen for a glass of water, in heavy make up, lipstick, false eyelashes, etc when she is in “bed”
This also affects our sex life as we find that we are worried and have to be virtually silent in bed.
it worries me that my wife and future lovers would not be able to experience this beautiful sexual relationship to it’s fullest.

Hi all.

I know this isn’t really relevant during the current situation as meeting other people is obviously more difficult.
But..... how do you manage to do this sort of thing with teenagers in the house?
we have had a couple of close calls, as I always ask my wife to wear very heavy glamour style make up in the bedroom, and obviously we have lingerie and costumes etc.
she has received a very funny confused look when nipping out to the kitchen for a glass of water, in heavy make up, lipstick, false eyelashes, etc when she is in “bed”
This also affects our sex life as we find that we are worried and have to be virtually silent in bed.
it worries me that my wife and future lovers would not be able to experience this beautiful sexual relationship to it’s fullest
Connect with other lifestyle couples and explore playing at another couples home or Lifestyle Club.....

Hi all.

it worries me that my wife and future lovers would not be able to experience this beautiful sexual relationship to it’s fullest.
How about a parents night out... book a room at the Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons order a bottle of wine
Try that once a month ir every two months that way you rekindle your sex life and dont have to worry about your teen walking in on you

Hi all.

I was in a relationship. I work a lot she fucked a lot. Out of town every other weekend. An old b/f/ that was fucking her several times a week started staying the weekends I was gone. Ben going on for months and when I found out I asked her what about her teenagers and she said they are use to seeing him around. So these teens had no respect at all for me. I had no idea he was staying there. I knew they were fucking but this surprised me. Yep cuck last to know.

I have offered my spare bedroom for couples to discretely use. Have a couple coming tomorrow.
You would be surprised by the number of no shows that happen after you have set up a room for their use.

that being said once they find that you are both genuine in the offer. Usually the husband and wife will stop by to check you out. A second visit by the couple and their friend (sorry I find the term Bull or BBC so distasteful) is next to check out the lay of the land and set any ground rules if any.

I live in the country in a “COTTAGE” if you can call an eight bed room 13 1/2 bath room place a Cottage. I have four fire places. On in the basement TV Theatre area, one in the great room and one in each of the two master and mistress bed rooms.

I also have three bunk houses for when my (step *******) ******* come to visit with their *******.

I have two regular couple that stop by to entertain their friend. All I do is insure there is fire wood ready to be used in the fire place of one of the bunnies.

I have three professional lady friends that will call when they have dates. Both specialized in men of colour that have the time usually one or two nights. They play bare back in the mistress suite. These gentlemen love the idea of wedding dresses and longerie. They all seem to like the door left open and the idea of breakfast in bed. Lately they have been spending time with the lady snow shoeing during the day.

Two of them seem to get turned on by being given a helping hand guiding them back into the ladies.

no I don’t get paid for any of this. The ladies do know I enjoy cooking so I have that to do to entertain my self.

Last edited:
Back