Lunchtime fun

Blackmagnet

Female
Real Person
I love meeting new guys from a swinger site, exciting to chat beforehand and plan, but sometimes I just like to have spontaneous meets. I was out and wanted to have lunch but not alone , it wasn’t difficult to get a guy who would meet me at the restaurant.
He was there in 20 minutes, tall dark and young, just the way I like it, turns me on being with 10 years younger guys. Love seeing the excitement in their eyes, that they just want to fuck me bad.
We had a nice lunch and chat and got in his car. He was gonna take me home and have me for dessert but we didn’t have much time.
He put my hand on his dick while he was driving it started to grow, trying to convince me that 30 minutes would be enough to fuck. We stopped close to my home and he got his hand inside my trousers and started fingering me, I was wet and horny. I was stroking him and I felt how wet his trousers were..I told him to get his dick out and I saw the precum dripping from his dick. My eyes lighted up and just wanted to taste it I touched it and licked it off my finger it tasted good. I wanted more ! Made him find a place where I could suck his dick. Tasted good nice and big I love sucking black dick, in few minutes I felt he was cumming my mouth and I swallowed it all. That’s was my dessert.

Last edited:
Wanted to chat to you on the private side but didn't see the button. Great avatar and media. Please more stories of you and pictures. I hope you get some dessert everyday.

I love meeting new guys from a swinger site, exciting to chat beforehand and plan, but sometimes I just like to have spontaneous meets. I was out and wanted to have lunch but not alone , it wasn’t difficult to get a guy who would meet me at the restaurant.
He was there in 20 minutes, tall dark and young, just the way I like it, turns me on being with 10 years younger guys. Love seeing the excitement in their eyes, that they just want to fuck me bad.
We had a nice lunch and chat and got in his car. He was gonna take me home and have me for dessert but we didn’t have much time.
He put my hand on his dick while he was driving it started to grow, trying to convince me that 30 minutes would be enough to fuck. We stopped close to my home and he got his hand inside my trousers and started fingering me, I was wet and horny. I was stroking him and I felt how wet his trousers were..I told him to get his dick out and I saw the precum dripping from his dick. My eyes lighted up and just wanted to taste it I touched it and licked it off my finger it tasted good. I wanted more ! Made him find a place where I could suck his dick. Tasted good nice and big I love sucking black dick, in few minutes I felt he was cumming my mouth and I swallowed it all. That’s was my dessert.
Love to be with you at lunch!

hi babe your so hot who is fucking you

Yes I can. Cum!!😁

Attachments

• image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
Back