• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like I said, if you keep going by that user-name of yours, then it's never going to happen.
As I mentioned before, the day it happens I'll change my name. For now, the name's unique and describes my situation. However, below is my wife. She's a beautifil latina from Central America. I tell her that she's sexy as hell (Iget a hard one everytime we hug), but she doesn't believe it. Reluctantly, she agreed for this picture to go up and see what comments she get. I would appreciate if you can leave a good comment when this pic becomes available in the main page (between today and tomorrow). Maybe she might like those comments and we post other pics of her and move from there. It is a begining.IMG_1548.jpg

As I mentioned before, the day it happens I'll change my name. For now, the name's unique and describes my situation. However, below is my wife. She's a beautifil latina from Central America. I tell her that she's sexy as hell (Iget a hard one everytime we hug), but she doesn't believe it. Reluctantly, she agreed for this picture to go up and see what comments she get. I would appreciate if you can leave a good comment when this pic becomes available in the main page (between today and tomorrow). Maybe she might like those comments and we post other pics of her and move from there. It is a begining.View attachment 153507

She's got a lovely backside!

Back