Lover get more sex then you

swedencpl

Couple
From
Sweden
Watched my wife with her lover/bull 2 times now. Last time was amazing where i was lucky to see her from other positions then first time. First time mainly missionary but this tim she was riding and he took her from the side, this exposing their sex a lot more, i loved it.

They meet alone daytime cause their work allows it, how do you guys deal with that? As we have ******* and family house etc she doesnt want that much in the evenings. How do you deal with that? He gets her more often then me for me it is hard... i wan to be her first, we do more of a stag hotwife thing but family life ruins it

When she goes alone,I said i wanted phots of her when they are done, her spread put, pleasured, is that to much?

But anyway i getting less her bull gets more

Its a journey you have started on. Normal feelings to have. Acceptance is a big part of it and i see you have to some extent done it. That is how its meant to be, for the bull to get more. Its never too much ... if you are up to it.

Its a journey you have started on. Normal feelings to have. Acceptance is a big part of it and i see you have to some extent done it. That is how its meant to be, for the bull to get more. Its never too much ... if you are up to it.
Well i just want get as much or get something in return when she meets him alone daytime

These are your parameters to be ok with this.
If she’s operating outside the parameters you need to have a heart to heart and reel her back into a space you’re comfortable

I'm learning. You're not always present?; what happens when a fight occurs any you knowingly knows she's fucking someone else possibly kissing and quasi making love. Wouldn't that make life harder on you, when having to deal with the mood swings and no attention? The dynamic is.. is like cheating. Why have that, when you're basically in an open relationship? Wouldn't it bring you guys closer to be half on all experiences to make it deeper and more fulfilling? Bouncing ideas off each other for some freaky not everybody doing *******?

My wife currently has 2 regular lovers. One is a younger bartender that she sees every Monday on his day off. The other is a big cock bull shes been seeing for awhile. She usually sees him twice a week during the day and occassionally on the weekend when his wife is away.
I typically get to fuck her every 1-2 months.
sounds like it’s working for her. Real questions are…How is that for you?And how is the connection, including but not limited to sex, between the two of you?

I do think I could learn to handle that kind of place in a schedule if she’s found something great, it fuels what we have, and I could be there for some of her outside play sessions.

sounds like it’s working for her. Real questions are…How is that for you?And how is the connection, including but not limited to sex, between the two of you?

I do think I could learn to handle that kind of place in a schedule if she’s found something great, it fuels what we have, and I could be there for some of her outside play sessions.
I'm seeing this fulfill her in a variety of ways. Yes, one has a big, "perfect cock", is dominant and is fulfilling her sexually in ways that I cant. The other, while great in bed, is younger and very attractive and she gets off on him being into her and that she can satisfy such a desirable guy. Thats the piece that is big for her, is after a kid and years of marriage, having other men overtly pursuing her brings her a lot of fulfillment.
I love what that does for her and am obviously turned on by her sharing her body with other men and knowing men are being sexually satisfied by my wife.

I'm seeing this fulfill her in a variety of ways. Yes, one has a big, "perfect cock", is dominant and is fulfilling her sexually in ways that I cant. The other, while great in bed, is younger and very attractive and she gets off on him being into her and that she can satisfy such a desirable guy. Thats the piece that is big for her, is after a kid and years of marriage, having other men overtly pursuing her brings her a lot of fulfillment.
I love what that does for her and am obviously turned on by her sharing her body with other men and knowing men are being sexually satisfied by my wife.
Sexy, wish my wife would

Honestly, unless she is really into it, be patient. Fortunately, my wife is and actually gets off on being "slutty" too. Shes grateful that it turns me on, but no woman instinctively believes their husband would love her being with other men, so be patient.
Care to chat sometime?

I should add that at least once a week, she'll put a thong on, get some lube and stroke my cock while telling me about other guys. What they made her do, what she wore, how they fucked her, where they came, etc. This is the best!!!

Back