Love when black men stare at her

Didn’t realize what built for BBC was until recently. After I did I’ve been amazed how many young and old black men seem to check my 48 y/o wife out. I’d ******* to see her seduced for real.
Do you know if your wife is sometimes (secretly) looking back at some of these black men. Never can tell. She might want a black dick as much as that black man wants her pussy! In many ways, getting white pussy, especially MARRIED white pussy, is a status symbol for some of the younger black men.

Do you know if your wife is sometimes (secretly) looking back at some of these black men. Never can tell. She might want a black dick as much as that black man wants her pussy! In many ways, getting white pussy, especially MARRIED white pussy, is a status symbol for some of the younger black men.
I’ve never caught her checking them out. She told me one time years ago about a vet muscular black guy that massaged her at a hotel and made her feel like “she cheated”, but I was young and not as fascinated by her being with a black guys as I am now. Might have missed an opportunity

I’ve never caught her checking them out. She told me one time years ago about a vet muscular black guy that massaged her at a hotel and made her feel like “she cheated”, but I was young and not as fascinated by her being with a black guys as I am now. Might have missed an opportunity
We established long ago that it wasn't cheating is we both knew and agreed. You might bring up the black masseuse at the hotel, or something like that, just to cause the subject to come alive again. She told you about it, so obviously it turned her on. That might have been her way of telling you about a desire without actually saying so. Women have a way of sometimes talking around things. Man, I love 'em!

Didn’t realize what built for BBC was until recently. After I did I’ve been amazed how many young and old black men seem to check my 48 y/o wife out. I’d ******* to see her seduced for real.
That ass and her body is built to be blacked

Oh she’s hot definitely would give her lots of cock

Back