lost respect for cuckold hubby

Since I don't possess a shred of 'wimpy weakness' in my DNA, I cannot fathom nor comprehend how anyone can build something called a 'relationship' around a spouse who has basically turned in their 'Man Card', and yet the woman remains faithful to that. It simply goes against nature. The very ACT of cuckolding seems to be a deterioration of sexuality - a byproduct of the Feminist movement gone amuck. From my experience this seems to be extremely the case among Caucasian men - or at least, Non-black men .

How in gods' name do women stand by such a wimpy guy escapes me, especially when there are enough masculine/capable men available.

But.... in the spirit of full disclosure, I have NO PROBLEM fucking your sexy women :bounce::sex: - but 'Dammit, Jim!' be a fucking man lol

I can see what you're saying but in our case we've been married over 20 years, we still love each other and will be together into our old age. But relationships can change. I lacked confidence years ago and looked up to my hubby. Now that's turned round, he has lost some confidence and I've gained it. His sexual capacity, never great to begin with, has diminished somewhat, especially watching me with other men.
But I still love my hubby and am enjoying this stage of our marriage. X

This type of situation rarely occurs in the Black Community - or the Latino community for that matter lol (although i see it trending....)
I cannot definitively say that this is a 'white thing' - but it appears to happen way more often than not among White people. I've only met ONE Black Cuck in my dealings over the years.

This type of situation rarely occurs in the Black Community - or the Latino community for that matter lol (although i see it trending....)
I cannot definitively say that this is a 'white thing' - but it appears to happen way more often than not among White people. I've only met ONE Black Cuck in my dealings over the years.
Perhaps it's 'white liberal guilt'? Or we've all been made curious over the size of BBC and the 'black is beautiful' since the sixties or something.
Either way as long as everyone does it willingly and gets fun out of it, that's all that matters. X

My wife had lost respect for me too and we had grown apart. She became serious with her lover and was planning on divorcing me. But soon she came to the realization that I loved her more than her lover and all her lover cared about was trying to take her away from me instead of loving her. Since then she loves me and respects me and only disrespects and humiliates me in bed.

Perhaps it's 'white liberal guilt'? Or we've all been made curious over the size of BBC and the 'black is beautiful' since the sixties or something.
Either way as long as everyone does it willingly and gets fun out of it, that's all that matters. X
I'm not so sure that that is 'all that matters'. My interracial relationships predates the current internet fascination with Black Men and BBC. As for this cuckolding trend...There has to be some kind of repercussions that follows.
But yes, Black is Beautiful ;)

My wife had lost respect for me too and we had grown apart. She became serious with her lover and was planning on divorcing me. But soon she came to the realization that I loved her more than her lover and all her lover cared about was trying to take her away from me instead of loving her. Since then she loves me and respects me and only disrespects and humiliates me in bed.
If that is really you two in the avatar, your wife is beautiful! Like I said, the 'cuckold gene' is all very alien to me. But I DO enjoy your women. So...thank you for that. :cool:

This is such a old thread. I was wondering how it all came out for the original poster Tiffandcuck.

What was the outcome ? Did her feeling change ? Did he change ?

It's hard not to lose respect for a cuckold hubby. I love my husband, he is an excellent provider and my best friend in the world. In every other role, except as a lover, he is top notch.

Before we got into the lifestyle I had respect for him as a lover, even though he has a small dick, because he could still get me off (which is very easy tbh) and was very attentive to my sexual needs. But after years of being a hotwife and him being a cuck, I have very little respect for him sexually. He has evolved from a straight & dominant lover to a bisexual submissive cuckold who is mostly impotent and has sucked and been fucked by BBC. It's been quite a journey, but strangely, we both feel this is better for us as a couple and our relationship is doing great.

It's hard not to lose respect for a cuckold hubby. I love my husband, he is an excellent provider and my best friend in the world. In every other role, except as a lover, he is top notch.

Before we got into the lifestyle I had respect for him as a lover, even though he has a small dick, because he could still get me off (which is very easy tbh) and was very attentive to my sexual needs. But after years of being a hotwife and him being a cuck, I have very little respect for him sexually. He has evolved from a straight & dominant lover to a bisexual submissive cuckold who is mostly impotent and has sucked and been fucked by BBC. It's been quite a journey, but strangely, we both feel this is better for us as a couple and our relationship is doing great.
I'm curious how exactly he become bisexual? I can understand becoming more submissive. Watch this something you and your lover pursued together?

I'm curious how exactly he become bisexual? I can understand becoming more submissive. Watch this something you and your lover pursued together?
As a cuck, he has been servicing BBC with his mouth and ass for a few years now, not with all my lovers, but with some. As I have mentioned before, it's not that he was attracted to BBC to start with, it was more an act of submission on his part that led to him first sucking dick. So not sure if he is a true bisexual, as he only started doing this at age 37, but he is definitely comfortable with bi play now.

I see a similar pattern here to what happened to us. But every couple is different. I feel I played a part in him losing self-respect and my respect for him. The guys who we call our gang have a homophobic attitude and after a couple of nights they banned him from participating or even masturbating while I was fucked. Part of the game rules was to ban him too from any intercourse with me even when they were not there. I played along because I thought he liked me being more 'owned' by them and dominating towards him. And he enjoyed it visibly when I called names to him when I was too tired to shower, in bed and he sniffed me and things like that. I knew he was bisexual and loved bbc himself. I encouraged him to cross-dress and all that fetish. I'm not going into details. Long story short, I started to feel he was a weirdo and firmly believe it. I probably don't love him as a boyfriend because he is no more. Now, from blaming myself I'm coming now to the realization that he's always been the same and that his ways got me not only into this lifestyle but also in a confusion of feelings and attitudes towards life.

I see a similar pattern here to what happened to us. But every couple is different. I feel I played a part in him losing self-respect and my respect for him. The guys who we call our gang have a homophobic attitude and after a couple of nights they banned him from participating or even masturbating while I was fucked. Part of the game rules was to ban him too from any intercourse with me even when they were not there. I played along because I thought he liked me being more 'owned' by them and dominating towards him. And he enjoyed it visibly when I called names to him when I was too tired to shower, in bed and he sniffed me and things like that. I knew he was bisexual and loved bbc himself. I encouraged him to cross-dress and all that fetish. I'm not going into details. Long story short, I started to feel he was a weirdo and firmly believe it. I probably don't love him as a boyfriend because he is no more. Now, from blaming myself I'm coming now to the realization that he's always been the same and that his ways got me not only into this lifestyle but also in a confusion of feelings and attitudes towards life.
Damn

Wow this is fascinating, please eleaborate.

For this and other reasons, we always preffer to be swingers: swapping wife (for me) and husband (for her). But we respect all other options.

after being in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years and having to witness the decline of my husband's manliness through some of his actions, it's had me wondering if anyone else has felt like they were losing respect for the "men" we thought we had married. I can't be the only one who's felt cheated somehow. I never thought this would be what my marrige was like when I said I do. I'm not knocking the lifestyle just thinking that I cant be the only one who has found that their 'man' was not and felt a lil disappointed? any thoughts? I'd prefer women to respond and not any wimpy cuckolds...I have my husband if I want that view.
I actually have more respect for my husband now than I did before we started in the lifestyle. To me, it shows his self confidence that he is willing to watch and share me with a black man. He respects my wishes to be pleasured by BBC and this is very satisfying. It is a turn on for both of us!

I actually have more respect for my husband now than I did before we started in the lifestyle. To me, it shows his self confidence that he is willing to watch and share me with a black man. He respects my wishes to be pleasured by BBC and this is very satisfying. It is a turn on for both of us!
Nice he knows his place.

no i dont want to move on at all. i love my husband very much just dont think he is the man i thought i married.
I'm not a cuckold. I'd like to add BBC to our bed but I'm still king of my own castle. Do you feel like he just isn't taking charge anymore? Is he just too submissive now? I'm curious because if we try this, I don't want to make the same mistakes. I love my wife very much. I need her in my life first and foremost.

Back