Losing interest in cuckolding.

It has been a fantasy we often imagined, However She did get pregnant by someone else , after one particular swinging party we attended, however She fortunately miscarried.
But was set in Her mind to have it, at the time.

Anyone else over actually getting cucked? I used to really be into it and want my wife to do it but now I'm over it? I like it as fantasy and like when fucking my girl we talk dirty and talk about her fucking other guys but I feel like its just to humor me. Its gotten repetetive and kind of boring, at least with her.
It ebbs and flows for everyone. IMO cuckolding by the book and without imagination would be a drag. Change things up, try new things.

Thoughout our long marriage, We often had breaks from a Hotwife/ swinging lifestyle, We were involved for many years, So sometimes became stale.
But sooner or later it would pop up again and,off we would go again.
Although once my Wife discovered a long time black boyfriend.
She saw Him on and off for about 10/11 years.

Anyone else over actually getting cucked? I used to really be into it and want my wife to do it but now I'm over it? I like it as fantasy and like when fucking my girl we talk dirty and talk about her fucking other guys but I feel like its just to humor me. Its gotten repetetive and kind of boring, at least with her.
I must be out of the loop because I thought it doesn't matter if hubby or boyfriend like it. Wifey or girlfriend like it. The black guy likes it.

Back