Losing interest in cuckolding.

Anyone else over actually getting cucked? I used to really be into it and want my wife to do it but now I'm over it? I like it as fantasy and like when fucking my girl we talk dirty and talk about her fucking other guys but I feel like its just to humor me. Its gotten repetetive and kind of boring, at least with her.
You may be surprised when she meets someone that suddenly perks her interest.
She knows that she has the ok to play so one day the switch may flip.

Anyone else over actually getting cucked? I used to really be into it and want my wife to do it but now I'm over it? I like it as fantasy and like when fucking my girl we talk dirty and talk about her fucking other guys but I feel like its just to humor me. Its gotten repetetive and kind of boring, at least with her.
Maybe you/her need to step it up.

Why did he move on? Did he move away or did he lose interest in her?
Accidentally got her pregnant. Afraid he would have to pay support, ghosted us & moved. I told him not to worry about it, I would be responsible. He was already strapped with another baby support payment from a ex-wife, so I can see his worry. Then my Wife was level 10 stressed about having a kid that would obviously not be mine. With her age & the stress, she mis-carried. Then she was hurt & depressed that the Bull disappeared. She never came back from all of it. End of lifestyle…

Accidentally got her pregnant. Afraid he would have to pay support, ghosted us & moved. I told him not to worry about it, I would be responsible. He was already strapped with another baby support payment from a ex-wife, so I can see his worry. Then my Wife was level 10 stressed about having a kid that would obviously not be mine. With her age & the stress, she mis-carried. Then she was hurt & depressed that the Bull disappeared. She never came back from all of it. End of lifestyle…
There was no accident. If he fucked her raw and came in her then they both and you knew the possibility. So basically you all did not talk about what if scenarios. I nut in sluts all the time and they know what to expect

There was no accident. If he fucked her raw and came in her then they both and you knew the possibility. So basically you all did not talk about what if scenarios. I nut in sluts all the time and they know what to expect
She had had issues getting pregnant for almost 10 years at this point. We weren’t using any birth control for years. We figured she couldn’t get pregnant anymore. Obviously we were wrong.

My girlfriend at my request found a black man to fuck and fell for him and left me but it hasn't deterred me from wanting to be cuckolded again I love the idea of not fucking my lady and only giving her oral pleasure before and after she fucks her bull
You should give some insight into the lifestyle which include the does and don'ts. We find this topic fascinating and exciting.

They have to realize there is no going back. The woman will always see them as a cuck and will treat them as such
i tgink this is spot on - even if she stops playing, how she views you will always be different. Not saying she won't love and care for you still, but it will be different.
So you really need to be sure you are able to deal with that realiry before going into this.

To be honest, I wish I could forget about this fantasy. I've thought about it for years before I finally told my wife about it. She's since agreed to do it. We haven't really found a guy yet. It just consumes me and I find it hard to ignore.

You’re experiencing cuck fatigue or what my fiancé calls cuckold drop. It’s exhausting for you boys as well
Being a cuckold is hard, hence why I think an understanding wife is needed. When I mean understanding, I mean a wife that just carries on with her lovers, but says “ I understand it might be tough” a few words and a smile just to say “ yes I know you are struggling” might just be enough to get us back on track.

But if not, we need to step up and ensure we don’t ever put any stress in our wives and our their relationship with their lovers. Try and stay strong for them

Back