Los Penetrados - Political Race Photography

princesmithy

Couple
From
UK
There has been much written since Santiago Sierra dared to challenge Europe's White Race phobia with the Black man as would it be the white male is worried by the Stamina and larger Black mans prowess and Dick size that if his white female partner should experience it they would get to love the Black Male.Historical Race Act 2008 Los Penetrados 1.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully this short clip of Los Penetratos comes through. It's a shame that an event of this could not be arranged again in black and white photography and film in the name of Art whereas the B/W participants proposed would come somewhere near the about 90 couples originally hoped for as it would certainly make a statement.

Attachments

• Black over White Act.wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Wonder why nobody has replied to this great and Ready for African Penetration.jpginteresting post as I had no idea that there was such an event like this that took place I checked on the Net and it was a most controversial political and race statement in 2008.
Like you say maybe if the authorities had let him alone to make his point then many of the proposed numbers of Black over White penetrating Sex Acts would have been spectacular to say the least!!
I'm all for contributing to get this re-enacted with lots of married white women and girlfriends to take up the challenge. I have just visited Europe and there are now many immigrant Black African Boys just wanting to get their hands on white women. ...........GREAT POST!!:):)

Attachments

• New White women for Los Penetrados.jpg
    New White women for Los Penetrados.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 142
Thanks OlOz I guess what I liked about Sierra's idea was that it was laid out in order and done almost with an artists instintdive discipline almost like a drill which I suppose much like a military order that now you white women will go down on all fours and accept the Black Males Penis and have intercourse as a unit and not stop till I say so.
Yes It could be done again but I would not defer much from Sierra's script. I wonder how many wives and girlfriends that read this would put their hands up and want to be in such an event?
Maybe the Japanese could arrange it as soon after Los Penetrados they organized 100 couples for a mass orgy but it was with their own kind and not uniformly as well done, Sierras effect in Black race over White and in that photo mix as well was great art along with his political race statement.

Attachments

• orgy-girls-standing-naked.jpg
    orgy-girls-standing-naked.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 108
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Wonder why nobody has replied to this great and View attachment 1633596interesting post as I had no idea that there was such an event like this that took place I checked on the Net and it was a most controversial political and race statement in 2008.
Like you say maybe if the authorities had let him alone to make his point then many of the proposed numbers of Black over White penetrating Sex Acts would have been spectacular to say the least!!
I'm all for contributing to get this re-enacted with lots of married white women and girlfriends to take up the challenge. I have just visited Europe and there are now many immigrant Black African Boys just wanting to get their hands on white women. ...........GREAT POST!!:):)
I would love to take part in this, there is a huge amount of young African men coming to Europe and we need to be ready legs spread to help them integrate.

Well Lauren I love your attitude and what a comitment!!:sex: I'm sure you would have many European women also wanting to take part with you as maybe the artist Sierra would be encouraged to do a re-enactment of 2008 with enough support.
Germany has started the ball rolling by issueing a how to have sex between the races explaining to the Africans men that is okay to be on a European white race woman.ZANZU.jpg

Well Lauren I love your attitude and what a comitment!!:sex: I'm sure you would have many European women also wanting to take part with you as maybe the artist Sierra would be encouraged to do a re-enactment of 2008 with enough support.
Germany has started the ball rolling by issueing a how to have sex between the races explaining to the Africans men that is okay to be on a European white race woman.View attachment 1634406
Sign me up for that too I have worked as a NGO in Greece and the there thousands of young African men coming each year a lot of will be sexually frustrated so we need more women help with this.

I'm impressed with your comments girls as who knows where this might take us as someone might just take up the idea as this would be the time to do a re-enactment in a Europe based country as many fleeing Africans are finding it hard to assimilate so this would definitely turn Europe's right wingers on their heads. Oh Yes the man responsible Santiago Sierra is still alive aged 52 years born in 1966 lives still in Madrid.

Attachments

• santiago_sierra.jpg
    santiago_sierra.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Some of the original participants in the 2008 The Penetrated. Will there be a re-enactment as hopefully the cast will be a crowd!!

Attachments

• line-up for los penetrados.jpg
    line-up for los penetrados.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 65
  • line up for los penetrados 3.jpg
    line up for los penetrados 3.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
England's Green Party is to end racism and wants British White Women to undertake in a nation-wide breeding program with Africans....Remember to vote GREEN!! Natalie Bennett might be interested in hosting a new Los Penetrados in Dear Old England.

Attachments

• breeding-programs.jpg
    breeding-programs.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
There has been much written since Santiago Sierra dared to challenge Europe's White Race phobia with the Black man as would it be the white male is worried by the Stamina and larger Black mans prowess and Dick size that if his white female partner should experience it they would get to love the Black Male.View attachment 1632084

WOW!!!!! Now that looks like fun. hehe

Last edited:
England's Green Party is to end racism and wants British White Women to undertake in a nation-wide breeding program with Africans....Remember to vote GREEN!! Natalie Bennett might be interested in hosting a new Los Penetrados in Dear Old England.

Read the part about her admittedly suffering "brain fade" and forgetting her party's housing policy. What a twit!

Wonder why nobody has replied to this great and View attachment 1633596interesting post as I had no idea that there was such an event like this that took place I checked on the Net and it was a most controversial political and race statement in 2008.
interesting event indeed

Back