Looking to chat with other white men obsessed with black cock

New here and wanted to say hi. Just had my first breeding today. I've fucked Black guys before but they always pulled out. Not today I walked in dropped to my knees and sucked his cock and huge balls for 15 min he asked if I brought lube...i said yeah spit in my hand and lubed up my boi hole...he started out doggy and fucked me on his couch had me facing a window to the outside of his apt (all I could think of was how hot it would be if someone outside saw him owning this ass)he then had me lay down on my belly and fucked me like the slut I am. Didn't take long for him to cum deep inside my boi pussy. I can still smell his cock on my face and his seed is still deep inside me!

New here and wanted to say hi. Just had my first breeding today. I've fucked Black guys before but they always pulled out. Not today I walked in dropped to my knees and sucked his cock and huge balls for 15 min he asked if I brought lube...i said yeah spit in my hand and lubed up my boi hole...he started out doggy and fucked me on his couch had me facing a window to the outside of his apt (all I could think of was how hot it would be if someone outside saw him owning this ass)he then had me lay down on my belly and fucked me like the slut I am. Didn't take long for him to cum deep inside my boi pussy. I can still smell his cock on my face and his seed is still deep inside me!
Love the story ... My dream

Back