Looking to chat with other white men obsessed with black cock

Want to chat on wats app or messanger. Got any humiliating stories or role play Dom bull / Sub cuckold
That was my gfs ex boyfriends cock that I was made to submit to after she told him I was eating his creampie and wanted to know whos cock she was meeting.

Attachments

• 262_160 (1).jpg
    262_160 (1).jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 96
Want to chat on wats app or messanger. Got any humiliating stories or role play Dom bull / Sub cuckold
That was my gfs ex boyfriends cock that I was made to submit to after she told him I was eating his creampie and wanted to know whos cock she was meeting.
Yes I do. My friend who is a doctor stole my dish with meds by shrinking it to the size of my little finger

To make it brief, my buddy from hs became a dr. As I got older I got enlarged prostrate he. Prescribed meds to shrink prostrate. Warning said “ may decrease sex drive”. I asked him about the warning but he said not to worry. After 6 months my such is the size of my little finger and doesn’t get hard at all. Being a good friend he offered to take care of my wife’s sexneeds.

To make it brief, my buddy from hs became a dr. As I got older I got enlarged prostrate he. Prescribed meds to shrink prostrate. Warning said “ may decrease sex drive”. I asked him about the warning but he said not to worry. After 6 months my such is the size of my little finger and doesn’t get hard at all. Being a good friend he offered to take care of my wife’s sexneeds.
Very wild

Back