Looking for my first gangrape

It's crazy how I can't find this.. all this talk and nobody can come through and fuck these holes the way the deserve. Sitting here wet and wide open waiting for a few bbc to come through my door and fuck me hard. Blindfolded tied up and used however they see fit. 5'7 athletic 160lbs hazel eyes dirty blonde hair waiting to be stretched out

It's crazy how I can't find this.. all this talk and nobody can come through and fuck these holes the way the deserve. Sitting here wet and wide open waiting for a few bbc to come through my door and fuck me hard. Blindfolded tied up and used however they see fit. 5'7 athletic 160lbs hazel eyes dirty blonde hair waiting to be stretched out
i love to own that sexy ass

Now that's an invitation! Cum on dudes,round up your crew,hop in the Navigator and go knock the bottom out of this poor neglected sluts holes!

Attachments

• (m_eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh_E5QelJPdP5lh0mnx)8.jpg
    (m_eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh_E5QelJPdP5lh0mnx)8.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 0e4c50df.jpg
    0e4c50df.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 39f07b15.jpg
    39f07b15.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 206_1000.jpg
    206_1000.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 540.jpg
    540.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 630309_04.jpg
    630309_04.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 53565183.jpg
    53565183.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 117
  • A T 4cap.jpg
    A T 4cap.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 109
  • A2BB_080_1000.jpg
    A2BB_080_1000.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 16504146.jpg
    16504146.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 114
  • cup1.jpg
    cup1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 130
I would love to participate in that. Also, I know a few friends who would love to take part as well if you are still interested.

Would love cleaning you up after and licking the soreness away

I'm thinking a lot of females have these thoughts. Just superior men taking what they can. I could be mistaken.

My husband and I have role played this scenario2 times the first time it was husband and 3 of his black friends, the second time he tricked me, I thought it was going to be the same group and it was plus 3 more black friends of his black friends! So I was suprised getting gang raped by7. Guys! I loved it and will plan another hopefully soon!

My husband and I have role played this scenario2 times the first time it was husband and 3 of his black friends, the second time he tricked me, I thought it was going to be the same group and it was plus 3 more black friends of his black friends! So I was suprised getting gang raped by7. Guys! I loved it and will plan another hopefully soon!
That sounds amazing your so lucky!!!

post a pic...

Back