looking for long term

my wife and I are looking for a good looking black bull dd free with 9 or more inches must be close to the Muncie area in Indiana she is 5.5 high 29 years old is 140 pounds nice ass and big tits I will only watch and clean her no male contact this will be her first black bull please leave me a message so I can show her the choice of the bull is up to her not me thanks

motownlvr

Male
Real Person
my wife and I are looking for a good looking black bull dd free with 9 or more inches must be close to the Muncie area in Indiana she is 5.5 high 29 years old is 140 pounds nice ass and big tits I will only watch and clean her no male contact this will be her first black bull please leave me a message so I can show her the choice of the bull is up to her not me thanks
I'm in the Fort Wayne area. Let's chat on Yahoo IM.

tstud

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US

Attachments