Cuckold Couple looking for a long term Bull

SlutShelby

Couple
From
PA, US
We are a married couple who is interested in a long term Bull. We can host and have plenty of room to play. Shelby is 54 and very active and enjoys cuckolding, Black gentlemen, great sex, bondage, stretching, pumping and has a very open mind. Her cuckold is 55 and most interested in her pleasure. He is straight and will not be doing anything unless invited and asked. Hoping to find the unicorn who wants to help a couple grow into a full cuckold couple.

We are a married couple who is interested in a long term Bull. We can host and have plenty of room to play. Shelby is 54 and very active and enjoys cuckolding, Black gentlemen, great sex, bondage, stretching, pumping and has a very open mind. Her cuckold is 55 and most interested in her pleasure. He is straight and will not be doing anything unless invited and asked. Hoping to find the unicorn who wants to help a couple grow into a full cuckold couple.
I would love to be your guy!

Good morning, It looks like from your profile your are from the Central Florida area. We wish could meet with you, but we are looking for someone that is a bit closer that can play on a more regular basis.
I would like to close the gap! If you feel that this would not work then I would leave it up to you!

Back