looking for long term

cuck445

Couple
my wife and I are looking for a good looking black bull dd free with 9 or more inches must be close to the Muncie area in Indiana she is 5.5 high 29 years old is 140 pounds nice ass and big tits I will only watch and clean her no male contact this will be her first black bull please leave me a message so I can show her the choice of the bull is up to her not me thanks

my wife and I are looking for a good looking black bull dd free with 9 or more inches must be close to the Muncie area in Indiana she is 5.5 high 29 years old is 140 pounds nice ass and big tits I will only watch and clean her no male contact this will be her first black bull please leave me a message so I can show her the choice of the bull is up to her not me thanks
I'm in the Fort Wayne area. Let's chat on Yahoo IM.

Attachments

• 1436116626629.jpg
    1436116626629.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 6
Back