Pittstagnvixen

Couple
Real Person
From
PA, US
Cuckold couples and Bi bulls around Pittsburgh. We have had threesomes and my sex drive is through the roof and I'm way more sexual than her so I play solo more often than we have threesomes. Wifey plays sometimes but I'd like weekly, monthly or someone regular to have fun with. Reach out to me if you like getting serviced or you have secret DL things you want to try. I'm cool, non judgemental, will keep your secrets and want someone who likes giving and receiving pleasure as much as me. I'd love a straight guy whose curious, bi guy on side or will join couples with a curious Man, bi guy or wife that wants to watch, push or try two bi guys playing like cuck, bull, stag, bi or hotwife play. I'm cool, real, open minded, non judgemental and can keep your naughty fun between us. I'd love to hear from real people. Show me a clean test and I'll make you feel good!

Attachments

• 20171022_090620.jpg
    20171022_090620.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • 20170624_145743.jpg
    20170624_145743.jpg
    995 KB · Views: 74
  • 88e45592-ecd0-47b6-8ef8-47331522758d.png
    88e45592-ecd0-47b6-8ef8-47331522758d.png
    914.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20180910_120337.jpg
    IMG_20180910_120337.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20180908_094126~2.jpg
    IMG_20180908_094126~2.jpg
    632.2 KB · Views: 59
im on the pittsburgh outskirts and love to suck cock, mainly black but i love white cock too. i will travel or host . im versatile and love the taste of seed and ass.

Show me some cock and body shots... If you have a test showing you're clean... I'm totally down for fun every now and then. I'm clean, cool, real, get along with everyone, non judgemental, open minded and aim to please. What are you into or looking for?

Cuckold couples and Bi bulls around Pittsburgh. We have had threesomes and my sex drive is through the roof and I'm way more sexual than her so I play solo more often than we have threesomes. Wifey plays sometimes but I'd like weekly, monthly or someone regular to have fun with. Reach out to me if you like getting serviced or you have secret DL things you want to try. I'm cool, non judgemental, will keep your secrets and want someone who likes giving and receiving pleasure as much as me. I'd love a straight guy whose curious, bi guy on side or will join couples with a curious Man, bi guy or wife that wants to watch, push or try two bi guys playing like cuck, bull, stag, bi or hotwife play. I'm cool, real, open minded, non judgemental and can keep your naughty fun between us. I'd love to hear from real people. Show me a clean test and I'll make you feel good!
You certainly have the equipment to deliver on your promise! It appears that when you get hard, you get HARD!

We have a very nice situation and are not ready to expand at this time. Into? I LOVE to share my wife with selected other men! It has done wonders for our sex life and our marriage, but I don't recommend it for everyone.

Very cool... Agreed.. everyone wants to do things but people don't bc they don't understand everyone else does as well .... Well holler anytime.... I love joining fun hot couples for extra stimulation and pleasure... I can get cheap hotels to play with too

Back