Looking for a sexy bbc to fuck me and a girl so bad

Hey I'm a cuck guy who's got a very small dick. I'm bisexual as fuck and I've never been fucked or sucked a cock. I want to be dominated and humiliated. Make me suck a big cock and make me bend over and take every inch of you inside me. Show me how a real man with a huge cock pleases a girl. I'll eat his cum from her pussy and suck her pussy juices off his cock. Hit me up for more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm a cuck guy who's got a very small dick. I'm bisexual as fuck and I've never been fucked or sucked a cock. I want to be dominated and humiliated. Make me suck a big cock and make me bend over and take every inch of you inside me. Show me how a real man with a huge cock pleases a girl. I'll eat his cum from her pussy and suck her pussy juices off his cock. Hit me up for more.
That's what I and my wife did nervous about at first now love BBC in me and clean up after him on my wife

how can you be bisexual and have never been fucked or sucked a coc????

so you are bi-curious not bi-sexual then - big difference
I was bi-curious until I sucked my fist cock - then I was bi-sexual
I was bi-sexual until I gave up my ass - the I became strictly a sissy bottom

View attachment 4265945
Ohhhh. I c .well I am not familiar with all that stuff. I'm with a black gf. But she and I have a male visited now and then and I get cuckold . I like cumm

Fuck u sound hot , me and wife enjoy cock envy and sucking bbc together

Back