" Looking for a potential bi or str8 longterm sex partner and enjoying many interactions with the world of DEBAUCHERY 😈😉 "

BobbyLongKong10

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
So its honestly been awhile since I met anyone, from B2W. Only 6 different young females and 2 older blondes from Kik groups. I enjoy one of them but she's into smoking and " DOING her ", which I have no qualms about but I go to L.A fitness and do enjoy some tight firmness and BOOTYometry (Don't attempt to steal it cause it's getting trademarked 💯 lbvs). She's a great person and good friend. And we have great amazing sex together. She's also Bi, used to be a big girl and is trying to get back in shape too! We live 3 hours away from each other and I do have an extremely high sex drive (I made her *******) and she eats my meat with cumviction. I'd like to possibly MEAT another female who's potentially bi or open to the idea of having a possible threesome in the future.

I've had plenty of sex partners before at a given time, but considering everything going on and people's reckless behavior, I have to be even more cautious as well as selective as to who I stick my miraculous meat in. So while still In Illinois, I'll be using this particular forum to update everyone on my interests, interactions and sexperiences in life. And hopefully some of you can share it too!

They've blocked me from uploading my own media to this site (for what reason I absolutely don't know smh) but I'll happily share it here after I've watermarked it with my moniker " BobbyLongKong10 " which I've had for over 12 years. And my circle knows the origin of thus said Moniker.

All of you, no matter your circumstances and statuses are welcome to share and explore with me as well. I'll let you know now though, I'm a very STRAIGHT male, who's very much into sexperiences with biological females ONLY! No matter their sexual preferences. Ignorant, Pushy, Trolling, unwarranted, unsavory, disrespectful, intolerable mindsets will be happily ignored. 🚫👎🏿💯

(This is my new watermarked media that has only seen the light of Kik and snapchat ONLY. If you've seen it anywhere in cyberspace it was STOLEN! Please enjoy!)LogoLicious_20201015_182916.jpg

Supposedly this is an 18 y.o from Austria that I met on Kik (never live verified by video) who instantly was on her Daddy Meds. Only young for fun but nothing more in the long run.

Attachments

• 1dcdb469-c043-432d-b7be-4f1b5d195e0a.png
    1dcdb469-c043-432d-b7be-4f1b5d195e0a.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
  • 8bde0bd6-ee87-4515-be5f-b467a25e75b0.png
    8bde0bd6-ee87-4515-be5f-b467a25e75b0.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • 70762484-9362-41ba-ac46-e4dbb44fc267.png
    70762484-9362-41ba-ac46-e4dbb44fc267.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
Back