Long time lurker finally happened

That time when she’s gone n his mind is conceiving every possible scenario is the hottest and most gut wrenching keep busy here you’ll be fine n enjoy it bud

I'd be a little more anxious with a Sunday night date than a Fri/Sat night date. It's a little slower, a little more intimate... They can actually spend time developing some more chemistry.

Weve been in touch but im trying not to blow up her phone with texts so she doesn't get annoyed.

He picked her up from my house to go get drinks and there wasn't any real plan after that. Im assuming they are going to have sex, I doubt he took her out just to chat lol.

You can bet he’s chatting with her. Smooth talking and all. He’s grooming her for other adventures. This will be a learning date for her.

Nice....so you’ve gotta be excited. Your wife is in good hands with an experienced bull who doesn’t want to take your wife but provide pleasure.

You are a lucky man for sure! Hopefully she comes home with a picture or two or at least a lot of details and let’s you lick her pussy.

If it’s 6 days, I guess it’s not bad that you give him 2 but I don’t think y’all are fucking like that....
BtoW community - is 2 times a week minimum by same bull a lot?

Back