Long time lurker finally happened

Thanks guys, I appreciate the words of wisdom.

Im 7''

Umm its just always been on my mind and I know she's always been looking to spice things up so we figured maybe this is something worth trying.
WHatever your reason for coming into the lifestyle were, you have a breakdown in Communication. Your woman should also be aware of how her actions or the bulls actions might interfere in your relationship. If I were you, keep looking for others and let another bull dilute this potential issue from this other guy by taking attention away from him

hung, this is just my opinion but you can really make this work if you use this as a spice it up. There is a wonderful member in this site, Donna (@dlinsey) and she has wonderful boundaries that allow her to fully enjoy your husband and her bull. She only has sex with bull once a month (same bull) and they have a great time during that one time. The rest of the month, she and her husband is having loving sex with each other.

I think if can simultaneously enjoy your relationship sex and sex with a bull if you only do it 1 - 2 a month. If you do it more, it can be really addictive and can cause problems and lead to feelings of love for the bull rather than just fucking that both you and your wife can enjoy.

Thanks again guys. Hard to respond to everyone lol.

Had a long talk with the wife about everything and what I was feeling and we agreed to set a lot of ground rules that should help the both of us. And just talking it out has brought down my anxiety a lot. We talked about if we would keep the same guy around or go look for a new one and she said she had a good connection with him and wants to keep him as long as he plays by the rules which is fine with me.

She knows about this site and we even told the bull to come on here and become a member and he can shed some light on the situation and since he's in the lifestyle I'm sure he'd enjoy it anyways.

please reach out to me

If you can handle the anxiety, the fear, and the rapid change, you are in for one hell of a fun ride.
If I can recommend one thing, it's to never get upset at her for things she does in the lifestyle. Not saying that you would, but if for some reason she breaks the rules (accidentally or intentionally), then just let her know how it made you feel.

Had a long talk with the wife about everything and what I was feeling and we agreed to set a lot of ground rules that should help the both of us. And just talking it out has brought down my anxiety a lot. We talked about if we would keep the same guy around or go look for a new one and she said she had a good connection with him and wants to keep him as long as he plays by the rules which is fine with me.did he drop a load in her ? Did u eat it out of her , are those your regrets cause I stayed caged so I could clean cause the second I came I wouldn’t clean her & def not him

She knows about this site and we even told the bull to come on here and become a member and he can shed some light on the situation and since he's in the lifestyle I'm sure he'd enjoy it anyways.

Had a long talk with the wife about everything and what I was feeling and we agreed to set a lot of ground rules that should help the both of us. And just talking it out has brought down my anxiety a lot. We talked about if we would keep the same guy around or go look for a new one and she said she had a good connection with him and wants to keep him as long as he plays by the rules which is fine with me.

Hung, good...... As long as you and your wife look at this as a partnership where both partners need to benefit from it, it will help you tremendously.

Sorry, I guess that would help lol.

So within the last few months Iv been really pressing her on the subject and she was supportive but always hesitant and then with the last few weeks the play talk shifted toward more serious talk. So she got a tinder and we started scouting for men, it was pretty fun to do together, lots of idiots out there on that app lol. She came accross one man she really liked. Older black male (im 38 she's 27), real dangerous looking guy, big bulky tattoos all over the place. She was immediately into him because of the taboo of his lifestyle. So he said he knew about the lifestyle and could help us. Fast forward to a couple days ago, I was pressing her more about getting it done and she said ok but I thought it was more in a playful joking kind of way. Well she decided it was something she could give me as an early xmas present and that's what happened last night.
God fuck congrats man! You’re very lucky! Cherish your naughty girl 😈

Back