Lol these ridiculous 12 inch people.

Not even Mandingo, Julio López or lex Steele are 10 inchers yet people in here talk about guys with 12 inches cocks hahaha. No a single girl in here has seen a guy over 9 inches cut the crap. There's a 10.000$ contest in lpsg for the guy who proofs to be 10 inches. After 10 years or so, The search still is ongoing but yeah obviously all your bulls don't know about this haha

They are some womans in this world who can take 10+ inch.
My fav toy is 10" with good grith and I can jump like crazy down to balls.
I can take 11-12 fully down.
Sorry for white dildo but they didnt had black :)

Attachments

• 20201230_143427.jpg
    20201230_143427.jpg
    809 KB · Views: 46
I KNOW a woman can take eleven inches balls deep. My ex wife has a pussy that needs to be filled by big poles.
I told her to find a BBC on Craigslist and she did. He came to our house and I watched him put it all in for about an hour with a couple of short breaks when switching positions.
I know some will say I'm full of sh!t but my blonde rich curvy haughty wife took his thick eleven inches in her ass balls deep in one slow stroke doggy style, I had been watching them on our high set rice bed. She was wearing high heels for me and on her knees across the bed as I watched from the foot of the bed. She had been babbling incoherent words while he was slamming into her, the wet slapping sounds of flesh background noise to her vocal release.
"Put it in her ass." I told him, he had slowed down to regroup and rest a moment. She stayed in position not reacting to what I said. He glanced at me quickly then he pulled out of her soppy cunt and simply eased in her ass with a smooth steady stroke, she never pulled away or flinched. A moan escaped her open lips, eyes closed, face flushed with all of him in her ass. He pulls out slowly in a reverse of the way he went in...slow and easy. His dark shaft was coated in his own creamy white cum! He blew his nut I suspect because he had never had a woman take it like that. It was an awesome sight.

I always find it funny when people say “ I want a 12 inch Bbc”. How big of a pussy do you even have. Like cut it out, you don’t want a 12 inch dick, you can’t handle a 12 inch dick and stop talking for the hell of it and I mean no disrespect at all.
I agree man . Definitely not for all women. My wife can barely handle 7 inches

Man, you picking a fight won't win.lol. Trust me, there are some dudes with 12 and more and some women who will take that like a tic tac and ask for seconds. You may not want to believe it when they ask for it, heck some even demand it. Those size queens out will beg to differ what you think you is not happening. Pick your battles my friend.
I understand what he means, i tend to come across women in the lifestyle who thinks are black men are hung like a horse. I met this one woman who told me i had nice cock but 10 1/2 inches was small. Of course i was shocked 10 1/2 inch cock was small. I am like what the fuck you want me to rearrange your insides, you want to blow me as i am fucking you? The really weird thing was she had trouble taking my 10 1/2 inches.

Nothing at all wrong with Size Queens or having a big dick... but 80% of the time, its like having a dog...." the bigger it is the LESS real control you have over it". Most these ladies talkin CAP... trust me LOL. So what im saying, is MOST (not all) guys over 9" have no real stroke when it comes to fukin a woman right... trust me ive done plenty of gangbaNgs and seen it for myself.... just my 2 cents...play on folks.

Last edited:
I KNOW a woman can take eleven inches balls deep. My ex wife has a pussy that needs to be filled by big poles.
I told her to find a BBC on Craigslist and she did. He came to our house and I watched him put it all in for about an hour with a couple of short breaks when switching positions.
I know some will say I'm full of sh!t but my blonde rich curvy haughty wife took his thick eleven inches in her ass balls deep in one slow stroke doggy style, I had been watching them on our high set rice bed. She was wearing high heels for me and on her knees across the bed as I watched from the foot of the bed. She had been babbling incoherent words while he was slamming into her, the wet slapping sounds of flesh background noise to her vocal release.
"Put it in her ass." I told him, he had slowed down to regroup and rest a moment. She stayed in position not reacting to what I said. He glanced at me quickly then he pulled out of her soppy cunt and simply eased in her ass with a smooth steady stroke, she never pulled away or flinched. A moan escaped her open lips, eyes closed, face flushed with all of him in her ass. He pulls out slowly in a reverse of the way he went in...slow and easy. His dark shaft was coated in his own creamy white cum! He blew his nut I suspect because he had never had a woman take it like that. It was an awesome sight.
Then you woke up

I always find it funny when people say “ I want a 12 inch Bbc”. How big of a pussy do you even have. Like cut it out, you don’t want a 12 inch dick, you can’t handle a 12 inch dick and stop talking for the hell of it and I mean no disrespect at all.
I agree most people in the world would run a mile from a 12'' but this isn't that.
This corner is BBC city, a population of size queen's and cuckbois. This is our dream.

🧢

Back