LOL @ Fakes on this board

... unbelievable. Accidentally ran across a photo some fraud I was in the midst of making plans with is using. Just cropped and flipped the image and tried to use as (presumably) his own. This place never ceases to amaze me.

Cuck, Bull, Hotwife? What sort of account? We all more than sense the presence of fantasy boys on here; some are transparent and obvious. Wondered about the black males though. Too many look like models. We are in vain So Cal and see more of a spectrum of bodies and looks.

Unfortunately this is just the reality of things, not even sites with a paywall manages to stop fakes completely. Luckily so many fakes live in a fantasy world that makes it easy to sort em out. The majority of the PMs (definately not all though) we have received seems to be from fakes just looking for JO material.

Ah, yes. And you can easily see "she" thinks like a guy. I don't even bother responding to those. They sound like train of thought crap while they're feverishly yanking on their dongs.

Last edited:
I saw a profile today where a guy had posted pictures claiming to be him. One picture was an uncut cock pick the other was cut....thinking that dude should have thought before posting them.

Lol it’s soo many fakes on here it has me jaded towards anybody who hasn’t been verified. Bunch of trolls or confused white males posing or wishing they were something they are not.

There’s pros/cons with watermarks...
While people may be less likely to use pics as theirs.

They still get posted and reposted to photo blogs ie tumblr, reddit.

Then watermark points to the website and your profile name.

I’ll just continue to stay away from posting pics that identify me or my partners.

The monitoring on Tumblr can be a bit sparse. Pics that don't belong on Reddit tend to disappear quickly. 4Chan is just the wild west.

Interesting point about the negative potential of watermarks. In any case, it's 100% best to keep photos that may identify anyone off of the internets.

Back