Locktober......and beyond.. any other hotwives in here keeping their guy locked for the month?

TypeONegative

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
So it's day 7 (back in cage since last Friday) of Locktober for myself and Mz Type O For Type O Negative and I was wondering if there are any other hotwives who keep their guy, or cucks, in chastity and are taking part in it? Like to know your comments and feedback on it.

Wife has told me that this year I will not only be taking part in Locktober but also No-vember and Deny-cember as well. So not looking like I will be getting allowed to cum until the new year......all while my QoS is still getting as much BBC as she can while I will get to pleasure her orally and watch her cum on a real cock while i strain and throb in my cage watching her get to cum so good and so hard on a BBC.
If after the new year gets here and wife decides to allow me to have any orgasm after teasing and edging me for the next 3 months, sure it will make it much easier for her to make me finally achieve a hands free squirting analgasm for her......I am looking forward to all the teasing and edging from her....it is wonderfully "cruelly" done by her and will really be missing the once or twice a month, when my Queen was feeling nice, and decided to allow me to have a orgasm, always ruined and always in my cage, as she used her wand vibe to make me dribble for her....they are intoxicating from her ....... especially knowing that we have talked in the past already and she has told me that once she gets a regular BBC Bull who can fuck her good at least a couple times a week, and i learn to cum anally for her, it may just become the only way I ever get to cum again..

Day 7 and already straining and throbbing in my cage for my Queen..

IMG_20190615_110848806.jpgIMG_20190615_110855960.jpgIMG_20190615_111003552.jpg6-30 teasing kiss.jpg8-17 tease n strain 2.jpg34xwz0.gif

My wife is keeping my white penis locked up so far this Locktober....she is coy about long she intends to she keep her property locked up however.

Should tell her to keep you locked for not just Locktober but for No-vember and Deny-cember as well. Wife has me locked until next year...maybe longer.

ex had a fav saying .. a horny frustrated cuck is a well behaved one .. spent almost 5 yrs proving her right :) no KH but have found some online sites that are a poor replacement to a wife/gf/Mistress who loves the power and control over a caged cuck .. Your a lucky hubby to have a wife that knows whats best for you lol ;)

13 days in and just got done satisfying the wife again and she makes a comment that it is going to be a long month for me if I continue to satisfy her with my tounge like that lol
That's awesome! If you keep doing a good job then ur wife may not let you out. I'm already in for Locktober, No-vember and Deny-cember at the least...will be a long 3 months for me

Back