Live-in Boyfriends?

Several years ago, my much younger (56 and 27 years old) Filipina wife started dating her now-boyfriend (half black, age 31), simply because she loves dancing and I’m not much of a dancer. She eventually started sleeping with him, with my blessings.
He’s lived with us for a couple of years, and they are deeply in love. The wonderful thing is that my wife’s love for her boyfriend (we hate the term “bull”) in no way has minimized or reduced her love for me. Of course, since I’m much older, my libido is nowhere near my wife’s boyfriend’s, so he’s become her primary sex partner by default.

Has anyone else had your wife’s boyfriend move in?

Several years ago, my much younger (56 and 27 years old) Filipina wife started dating her now-boyfriend (half black, age 31), simply because she loves dancing and I’m not much of a dancer. She eventually started sleeping with him, with my blessings.
He’s lived with us for a couple of years, and they are deeply in love. The wonderful thing is that my wife’s love for her boyfriend (we hate the term “bull”) in no way has minimized or reduced her love for me. Of course, since I’m much older, my libido is nowhere near my wife’s boyfriend’s, so he’s become her primary sex partner by default.

Has anyone else had your wife’s boyfriend
I don’t know if you two have ******* together but I think a lot of couples who play and that do have ******* don’t have the boyfriend move in because one they probably don’t have the room lol and secondly that brings up a whole slew of questions from the ******* to answer, I don’t know a lot of couples who feel like having to deal with that. Now I’ve definitely known couples where wifey will go spend the night or even weekend with the boyfriend somewhere else and dad tells the ******* ‘moms having a girls weekend’ or something similar but moving in your wife’s lover into your own home is a huge step not a lot of folks have the means or comfort level doing

Basterebbe che il Toro vivesse nell'appartamento vicino. È già difficile vivere con una donna tra quattro mura, ancora più difficile in 3! Un'altra questione è se marito e moglie vanno a vivere in una comunità più ampia e gerarchica, guidata da maschi neri.

Can't wait until my wife meets the right guy and there is chemistry for this to happen. Biggest thing would be who gets to sleep in one of the spare bedroom?

Back