Live in Black Boyfriend

First some background in 20 years old and have been married for 2 years but with my husband for over 5 years due to an unplanned pregnancy. We started swinging shortly after Getting married as not only for something we both wished to explore more but also to help with my confidence. Didn’t take long before I had felt and experience my first black man and cock and it changed everything. Had a few shorter relationships with some bulls but after a few months of going we met Markus he is in his early 30s amazing body amazing cock and just amazing overall . Over the last almost 2 years now we all have gotten very close . Markus has pretty much become a member of the family even so far as being at any major events and he helps me out so much not just sexually. Not only is he one of my husband best friends , sometimes I think they talk and hang out more then we do , and our lust and desires for each other is mind blowing still . He spends many nights sometimes weeks on end in our marriage bed as Dale sleeps on the sofa or on the floor beside the bed.

Without making this post a 7hour read I’ll get to my point .

This past Christmas Markus and Dale , my husband showed me my Christmas gift it was the office in our house had been transformed into a bedroom for Dale to stay in so that Markus can stay with us permanently. I for some reason have very mixed feelings for this excited to know he always there though he is normally always around anyway but also very apprehensive as he will be there always .

Am I just being being dumb as both Dale and Markus seem very excited by this next move.

First some background in 20 years old and have been married for 2 years but with my husband for over 5 years due to an unplanned pregnancy. We started swinging shortly after Getting married as not only for something we both wished to explore more but also to help with my confidence. Didn’t take long before I had felt and experience my first black man and cock and it changed everything. Had a few shorter relationships with some bulls but after a few months of going we met Markus he is in his early 30s amazing body amazing cock and just amazing overall . Over the last almost 2 years now we all have gotten very close . Markus has pretty much become a member of the family even so far as being at any major events and he helps me out so much not just sexually. Not only is he one of my husband best friends , sometimes I think they talk and hang out more then we do , and our lust and desires for each other is mind blowing still . He spends many nights sometimes weeks on end in our marriage bed as Dale sleeps on the sofa or on the floor beside the bed.

This past Christmas Markus and Dale , my husband showed me my Christmas gift it was the office in our house had been transformed into a bedroom for Dale to stay in so that Markus can stay with us permanently. I for some reason have very mixed feelings for this excited to know he always there though he is normally always around anyway but also very apprehensive as he will be there always .

Am I just being being dumb as both Dale and Markus seem very excited by this next move.
No, probably a few years ahead of the curve. I think this will become somewhat normal. Black men will satisfy the sex part of our marriages, even do the breeding. White men still have a lot of value, just not in the sexuality part of it all,.

Sounds to me as if your next baby might be mixed..planned or unplanned.. Btw, does your friends know what’s going on in y’alls lifestyle... I would assume that if Marcus is always with you at all major events, I would assume they would know there’s more to it than just good friends..

I would love to move in with a couple. Provided it's not sex every single moment of the day. Then I will down. Of course will have to find a couple that likes doing that.

Idk about moving in, i feel like that would eventually lead to problems (namely the bull running into a lady freind he wants to settle down with) but temp stays like vacations seems perfect to me

Okay so I met this seemingly cool white couple in there mid 30's. As I was getting to know the wife, I jokingly asked her if she was taking applications from single Black men for a breeding party she wanted with some black gentlemen. She proceeded to tell me she was interviewing a guy to actually live with them so she can have him at her disposal. She said this guy lived with another couple doing the same live in sex for wife services. It kind of bugged me out and I have my opinion which I will share later.

Question for discussion is; ladies would you want a black lover to live with you if your husband agrees to be your sex toy? Have you ever had a live in black lover? Single bulls; would you want to live with a couple to be the hot wife's sex toy? Why or why not?

I'm not married, but I'll answer. I'd rather be in a relationship with the black guy myself rather than having that person live with me and have him readily available when I need it.

Okay so I met this seemingly cool white couple in there mid 30's. As I was getting to know the wife, I jokingly asked her if she was taking applications from single Black men for a breeding party she wanted with some black gentlemen. She proceeded to tell me she was interviewing a guy to actually live with them so she can have him at her disposal. She said this guy lived with another couple doing the same live in sex for wife services. It kind of bugged me out and I have my opinion which I will share later.

Question for discussion is; ladies would you want a black lover to live with you if your husband agrees to be your sex toy? Have you ever had a live in black lover? Single bulls; would you want to live with a couple to be the hot wife's sex toy? Why or why not?
Hi ! We’re fortunate to live on a lot of private land, our Bull doesn’t live with us but comes over most every Friday evening and stays until Sunday night, he likes us both naked and somewhat obiedient but not 24/7

This is very interesting topic.It's deeper than most people realize.To each his own.I am not judgemental at all.I have to be honest with you.I have been swinging since 2014 n never have i had a couple ask me to move in.Nor would I want to.When a couple has lived close to me.Several times the Couples have said, my girlfriend or wife is yours.You Can fuck her anytime you want.Bring friends over, we trust you.

I prefer it that way.Moving in would cuz more problems then you would realize.Also, it's more of a couple Fantasy then it is a reality.Very few are actually living like this.

Also, there is the Elephant in the room that Nobody wants to talk about.Black men being viewed as Sex Objects.Once the wife got tired of fucking you.They would ask you to leave.So they Could move another black man in.To all my brothers out there, Don't allow yourself to be Used like this.NEVER, move in with a couple, I don't care how Fine she is or how good her Pussy is.

Don't do it...

It would be up to the Black man if he would want to live with us. I personally think it would be fun. But I also don't view Black men as sex toys. I think if living together there would have to be a lot of talking about what would be expected from all involved.

Mostly though I like having them live nearby and meet whenever possible.
I would totally love that

Decisions like this should be made between the black man and the white woman. This may be a rare situation where the decision of the woman carries more weight. As in other areas I feel the role of the white boy should be to totally support whatever decision is made by the primary couple. He may advise if asked but should accept whatever decision is made by the couple.

Back