Live in Black Boyfriend

DHaitian1

Male
From
GA, US
Okay so I met this seemingly cool white couple in there mid 30's. As I was getting to know the wife, I jokingly asked her if she was taking applications from single Black men for a breeding party she wanted with some black gentlemen. She proceeded to tell me she was interviewing a guy to actually live with them so she can have him at her disposal. She said this guy lived with another couple doing the same live in sex for wife services. It kind of bugged me out and I have my opinion which I will share later.

Question for discussion is; ladies would you want a black lover to live with you if your husband agrees to be your sex toy? Have you ever had a live in black lover? Single bulls; would you want to live with a couple to be the hot wife's sex toy? Why or why not?

It would be up to the Black man if he would want to live with us. I personally think it would be fun. But I also don't view Black men as sex toys. I think if living together there would have to be a lot of talking about what would be expected from all involved.

Mostly though I like having them live nearby and meet whenever possible.

It would be up to the Black man if he would want to live with us. I personally think it would be fun. But I also don't view Black men as sex toys. I think if living together there would have to be a lot of talking about what would be expected from all involved.

Mostly though I like having them live nearby and meet whenever possible.
Respect that Queen! No sex toy here! I’m def too dominant and would probably take over the house if I was to ever do that!

not really, but she did help him out on occasion (with my total support)
Damn babe I see who run things in your spot! I respect that! See call it hypocritical but if my wife had a girlfriend she wanted to live with us, I may consider it as long as my needs are getting met too or we are sharing the girlfriend. ******* I do sound hypocritical! Damn men are pigs!!! lol

Yeah bro I'm doing it as we speak. Im a Professional Traveling Bull . Her Live in Man friend. I take care of her . Do man things for her around the house . When her girl friends come by I entertaine and keep everyone happy. Before I came we made parameters (which is super important) . Everything has to be all out in the open . We had super fun . I'm headed to Miami to help a cuck couple. Some stays are long some are short . Overall I luv my job .View attachment 1968028
Man brother I need to holler at you for some tips!

As a white cuck wannabe this situation, having a black man move in, is something I would seriously consider. Alternatively, I fantasise about being a white couple that regularly visit a black master and I do his housework while he fucks my white partner.
That’s a fantasy you should have no problem fulfilling my man!

Okay so I met this seemingly cool white couple in there mid 30's. As I was getting to know the wife, I jokingly asked her if she was taking applications from single Black men for a breeding party she wanted with some black gentlemen. She proceeded to tell me she was interviewing a guy to actually live with them so she can have him at her disposal. She said this guy lived with another couple doing the same live in sex for wife services. It kind of bugged me out and I have my opinion which I will share later.

Question for discussion is; ladies would you want a black lover to live with you if your husband agrees to be your sex toy? Have you ever had a live in black lover? Single bulls; would you want to live with a couple to be the hot wife's sex toy? Why or why not?

I think unless the wife specifically describes her lover as a sex toy this shouldn't be looked to far into.

I know me and my girlfriend treat her current lover as an equal human being in all ways. We don't view him as a sex toy. Just because you have a big tool and a certain skin color doesn't mean you're viewed as a sexual object. The fetish is for the bedroom where the bull is treated as a superior. In all other aspects of life we are just people.

As for the topic at hand, I don't know how I or my girlfriend would feel about a live in boyfriend for her but we've made jokes about it once or twice. I would look for another couple/bull though if anyone is being treated as a sexual object. Unless that is what one specifically desires of course.

Back