Like water for choclate

BlacqGold

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
This is something ive always wanted to know , be honest. Do you like blackmen for their dicksize or for being blackmen.

My girlfriend likes black men because they are men and she is heterosexual. ;) She doesn`t have a real preferene for black men, but naturally needs to feel attracted to a man in the first place in order to be ouvert to play.
If she`s attracted to someone or not depends on the person and, yes, his looks/appearance. Skin color has no importance for that.

i prefer Black men for my white girlfriend because we play together and i love the view of the contrast only black skin on white skin can provide - ImO a powerful expression of esthetics and eroticism. ;)

But we play with both black and non-black men, as long as the guy is being respectful towards both of us, healthy with proof, and we feel he has something to add to our sexual play.

A bigger penis is nice, but stamina and knowing how to treat/handle a woman rightly are far more important factors. :sex: :threesome:
Respecting our boundaries is a prerequisite for any and every additional player! We also respect his.

Back