Like to hear from some of the ladies on here, should my wife try black cock.

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Ladies, if my wife gets the chance should she go for it, will she really enjoy it? She loves to be stretched and loves big dildo's so i would like to hear what the ladies think.

Ladies, if my wife gets the chance should she go for it, will she really enjoy it? She loves to be stretched and loves big dildo's so i would like to hear what the ladies think.
Hi ALANM. KIM here, BIG Q, do u want her 2 try a BBC, do u think she will go for this, it take Roy over two years 2 pull this off,if the two of u want this, RUN & AD ON HER,

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Hi ALANM. KIM here, BIG Q, do u want her 2 try a BBC, do u think she will go for this, it take Roy over two years 2 pull this off,if the two of u want this, RUN & AD ON HER,
Yes, i want her to try it and she knows it. Just not sure if she is ready but she has my support and blessing

cuckhappy

Female
Gold Member
From
Australia
I had my hubbies blessing too, but once I took his cock all things changed , be careful , she may decide to leave you out of things BBC can be addictive , believe me Kim.

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
I had my hubbies blessing too, but once I took his cock all things changed , be careful , she may decide to leave you out of things BBC can be addictive , believe me Kim.
I am ok with that really, i know she needs more than i can give her. I am happy to be her cuckold, i dont want her to leave me but if she wants to play alone i am ok with that. I realize what i am saying and i know what could happen and i am willing to accept the risk.

cuckhappy

Female
Gold Member
From
Australia
I am ok with that really, i know she needs more than i can give her. I am happy to be her cuckold, i dont want her to leave me but if she wants to play alone i am ok with that. I realize what i am saying and i know what could happen and i am willing to accept the risk.
Risk is right take care will be waiting to here