Lifestyle slowing down or is it just me?

The lifestyle is booming in Southern 🌞 California! I'm always talking to new guys who want their wives or girlfriends to get into this lifestyle. Doublelist and adult friend finder works really well in San Diego and there are multiple Kik chat groups going on here in San Diego. Los Angeles is very active as well.

Florida, NYC, Texas, Arizona, and Nevada are pretty active as well.

The lifestyle is booming in Southern 🌞 California! I'm always talking to new guys who want their wives or girlfriends to get into this lifestyle. Doublelist and adult friend finder works really well in San Diego and there are multiple Kik chat groups going on here in San Diego. Los Angeles is very active as well.

Enjoy
I think its just Pittsburgh.

Me and my gf are in Orlando and we're just now getting into the lifestyle. We have met up with 3 black guys now. I literally came in my pants from excitement just from the dude's cum splashing on my arm when he blasted a load on my gf's face, so no I don't see us slowing down anytime soon lol.

Yes, that is true. Lotta people are getting into the lifestyle. We live here in Texas and quite a few people housewives especially have a black bull on the side

Yes, that is true. Lotta people are getting into the lifestyle. We live here in Texas and quite a few people housewives especially have a black bull on the side
Those are transient states places like Pittsburgh St Louis do not really have heavy in migration plus all the extended family still, there all the high school folks still around

Back