Lifestyle question

I asked this in another area before but this is probably the more appropriate spot to ask.

What do you think is the percentage of cuckolds and hotwives on this forum that are actually racist outside of the “worship bbc” game they use to get each other/themselves off?

I suppose anyone that chooses a sex partner based on race is a racist of sorts. I prefer sex with White women, so that could be seen as racist. The biggest consideration is the attitude of the seeker. Although I prefer White women I dislike abusive behavior going either way. I doubt any members of a group like the KKK are going to let a Black man fuck their wife. They might use sex as a ploy to get a Black man at a disadvantage and do violence

Respectfully, choosing a partner based on various attractions including skin tone is not racism. Getting off on seeing your wife bang a black guy because you’re into humiliation might suggest that you don’t think very highly of black men, regardless of what you actually say about them. And that’s the definition of racism.

Back