Libertarians

Seems to bother you more than it bothers me. Would you be so unset if I was Caucasian?
It wouldn't matter to me whether you were purple or green, Torp ... you're the one that always brings up your superiority or advantage over me, and when you're not challenging me, you're assaulting my intelligence about the topic being discussed.
Say what you wish, just don't expect to receive sugar in return for your vinegar.

It wouldn't matter to me whether you were purple or green, Torp ... you're the one that always brings up your superiority or advantage over me, and when you're not challenging me, you're assaulting my intelligence about the topic being discussed.
Say what you wish, just don't expect to receive sugar in return for your vinegar.
I don't think that I launch personal attacks. As to assaulting you intelligence I find that at best you aren't particularly well informed. Your political knowledge seems to be limited to whatever dogma your party ios spouting. You and others like you seem to think because I disagree with you I am a Trump supporter and a Republican or even a tea partier. You are one of main name callers on this thread and others.

The Clinton's are crooks, they have and they will sell out the citizens of this country to the highest bidder. Remember NAFTA and the trade agree agree with China that allowed China to join the WTO? Bill Clinton stood up and said these agreements would bring jobs to the United States and reduce our trade deficit with China. The real results were the United States lost nearly 6 million jobs and our trade deficit with China went from 83 Billion in 2000 to 227Billion in 2009. Coincidentally around the same time the Chinese government donated several million dollars to the Clinton's foundations. Currently the Chinese are spouting a good deal of negative rhetoric about Hillary Clinton. They know she is someone they can buy and really don't want anyone looking into past dealings.

Another episode of that ultra ego not allowing you to say you were mistaken ... it must be terrible to live with that day in and day out. :p
Terrible? You know I wish I could live in your delusional reality. It seems like fun not to care about things and keep your head down and obey the leftist ideology. Another thing.. why are you here on this site? I know who you are and have for about 2 years. You come on here, talk down to people and talk about the lifestyle as if you know something yet if I recall correctly, you are not willing to let your girl take the BBC. You seem to have an inferiority complex. I mean really? Why is it so hard to accept that the left is the disease on our country? You tell me to fuck off, because you are a typical liberal who is cool with everyone until they disagree with or challenge you. I could do this all day Mac. If you wish to make your move, feel free to make it.

Mistaken about what, oh Resident Bobblehead? So the Senate republicans voted down a couple requests by Reagan to raise the debt ceiling back in the '80s ... did they vote 'em all down? Did they vote even half of them down?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... and how many times did republicans vote DOWN GW Bush's requests for a debt ceiling increase? Can you say NONE? Wasn't it Cheney that said deficit spending didn't matter when cutting taxes? lol .... yeah, right!

So why don't you quit following me around the forum looking for something you can correct? In fact, ....

View attachment 930703 .... you frik'n PEST!
Yet you are on here quite a bit. And why don't you just admit that you have an inferiority complex. We can all see it. I mean dude... you get off on black guys fucking white women but you are angry at the same time. I know.. It is a lot to accept.

That'd be interesting ... I've never had a boss who openly admits his love of sucking cock. Do you take it up the ass as well? ;)
Hehe sounds personal as usual with you. If you have your fantasies, keep them elsewhere or go to the bisexual forum. You aren't going to change any minds here.

If you wish to make your move, feel free to make it.
Make my move? Really? What kind of move am I to make, B2RL? That's "cute".
All I've read from you since you've showed up, thus far, is criticism directed at me, and absolutely nothing pertinent to the thread topic of conversation. You seem desperate to get attention and provoke an argument from me. Maybe!
Do you have any "meat" to the thread topic other than directing criticism and tuants at me? Maybe why you feel voters should consider the Libertarian candidate?
Oh, and thanks for the psychoanalysis ... I'll keep your comments in mind when I "make my move" as you say. GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Last edited:
Just another Republican ignorant on foreign policy and events. Gee, its not like Aleppo hasn't been in the news for "like forever", but, then Libertarians rarely give a rat's ass about what happens outside the USofA even if it is the longest civil war (4 years) in the mid-east and hundreds of thousands of civilians being killed by rebel factions, Syrian military, and Russian bombings. Too bad this question wasn't popped on wild man "Trump", though ... I would love to have heard HIS answer. Hell, I bet neither Donald nor Gary Johnson could find Aleppo on the world map if they were given 30 seconds to find it.

pic_political-GaryJohnson-LibertarianParty.jpg

Thing is, I like Gary Johnson, but can't see voting for anyone who's not on ALL the state ballots ... just a WASTE of time, particularly when you got the possibilities of a Donald Trump becoming President. I think Gary's above all the current BS going on ... he should quietly get himself better known, and ready for 2020 ... the Republicans might not be around, and we'll need someone with common sense desperately by then.

"Oh, and Gary, Aleppo is in SYRIA ... you DO KNOW where Syria is, right?"

Last edited:
Just another Republican ignorant on foreign policy and events. Gee, its not like Aleppo hasn't been in the news for "like forever", but, then Libertarians rarely give a rat's ass about what happens outside the USofA even if it is the longest civil war (4 years) in the mid-east and hundreds of thousands of civilians being killed by rebel factions, Syrian military, and Russian bombings. Too bad this question wasn't popped on wild man "Trump", though ... I would love to have heard HIS answer. Hell, I bet neither Donald nor Gary Johnson could find Aleppo on the world map in they were given 30 seconds to find it.

View attachment 970328

Thing is, I like Gary Johnson, but can't see voting for anyone who's not on ALL the state ballots ... just a WASTE of time, particularly when you got the possibilities of a Donald Trump becoming President. I think Gary's above all the current BS going on ... he should quietly get himself better known, and ready for 2020 ... the Republicans might not be around, and we'll need someone with common sense desperately by then.

Hell that's nothing - most people don't know that Washington D.C. and Washington State, are two different places. If that is the worst, then compared to the other two, his name should be Jesus H. Christ.

He is now on the ballot in 49 states, soon to be 50. (right after he receives your donation ;) )

The Libertarian Party currently has ballot access for the 2016 Presidential candidate in 49 states, plus D.C., and remains on track to be on the ballot in all 50. Rhode Island is the last remaining state.
https://www.lp.org/2016-presidential-ballot-access-map

Just another Republican ignorant on foreign policy and events. Gee, its not like Aleppo hasn't been in the news for "like forever", but, then Libertarians rarely give a rat's ass about what happens outside the USofA even if it is the longest civil war (4 years) in the mid-east and hundreds of thousands of civilians being killed by rebel factions, Syrian military, and Russian bombings. Too bad this question wasn't popped on wild man "Trump", though ... I would love to have heard HIS answer. Hell, I bet neither Donald nor Gary Johnson could find Aleppo on the world map in they were given 30 seconds to find it.

View attachment 970328

Well it did look bad for him but i dont think its a deal breaker....he should have been bettr prepared but lets be honest....most candidates are prepared for things like this....they dont know eerything thats going on around the world but this was a big one that he should have known about.

I dont think the Republican party is going anywhere.

I dont think the Republican party is going anywhere
So said the Federalist Party, the Whig Party, People's Party, Dixiecrats, etc ...
I think the Republicans are getting ready to turn over a new life, but they need purge themselves of the poisons inside their party.

So said the Federalist Party, the Whig Party, People's Party, Dixiecrats, etc ...
I think the Republicans are getting ready to turn over a new life, but they need purge themselves of the poisons inside their party.

Such as who....Ted Cruz?

I respect your opinion but I do respectfully disagree

Gary Johnson and Bill Weld on 60 Minutes on CBS Sunday 7:30p ET, 7:00p PT

2016 Presidential Ballot Access Map
The Libertarian Party has ballot access for the 2016 Presidential candidate in all 50 states plus DC.

Presidential%20Map%20-%20Final.png

:mstickle:

I was dismayed over the "Aleppo" thing. I'm disappointed that he doesn't appear to have done his homework. While I disagree with him on a number of things, he is not an extreme libertarian and it does speak well for him that he (and his running mate) has* served two terms as a republican governor in a rather democratic state. Mitt Romney has said he could vote for his running mate for president. He is now on the ballot in all 50 states as stated by 2bi4 above.

* If you turn the subject implicitly into a plural using parentheses as I did above, should "have" been used instead of "has" ?

I was dismayed over the "Aleppo" thing. I'm disappointed that he doesn't appear to have done his homework. While I disagree with him on a number of things, he is not an extreme libertarian and it does speak well for him that he (and his running mate) has* served two terms as a republican governor in a rather democratic state. Mitt Romney has said he could vote for his running mate for president. He is now on the ballot in all 50 states as stated by 2bi4 above.

* If you turn the subject implicitly into a plural using parentheses as I did above, should "have" been used instead of "has" ?

While i am not a fan of many of his policies to me he is a damn bit better than Trump or Hillary so he may get my vote.

While i am not a fan of many of his policies to me he is a damn bit better than Trump or Hillary so he may get my vote.

*nod* same here.
I really dislike Hillary Clinton. She comes off so false and phony to me. I hoped maybe Trump would come out with ideas on handling our deficit, but all he puts out is drivel and immaturity. I almost think he would let Mr. Putin resurrect the Soviet Union because "he says great things about me". Also I think Trump would cause hurt to many people who don't deserve it.

So if Clinton is comfortably ahead of Trump in my state, I will vote for Johnson. If not, I will have to vote for Clinton.

Last edited:
Strangely, I referred in my post to the Russian president and it was displayed as the name of the Ukrainian president. I went to edit it and in the editing box it was the name of the Russian president. Save it...displayed as the Ukrainian president.

Back