LF On-going BBC Dallas, TX

sunshineDFW18

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
TX, US
LF some juicy BBC to help make my sexual fantasies come true. Hoping to find someone to come over regularly and someone I can be friends with that makes an effort to maintain a friendship. Want someone who is dominant in the bedroom but sweet all other times. I'm fun-sized and curvy. Would like to find someone over 6 foot tall with an athletic build. At least 8 inches +. I like older men 40-50 would be perfect but you never know. Send some love.

Attachments

• IMG_2205.jpeg
    IMG_2205.jpeg
    853.6 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1539.jpeg
    IMG_1539.jpeg
    917.9 KB · Views: 215
LF some juicy BBC to help make my sexual fantasies come true. Hoping to find someone to come over regularly and someone I can be friends with that makes an effort to maintain a friendship. Want someone who is dominant in the bedroom but sweet all other times. I'm fun-sized and curvy. Would like to find someone over 6 foot tall with an athletic build. At least 8 inches +. I like older men 40-50 would be perfect but you never know. Send some love.
Hello, I'm a discreet available professional black gentleman 6'1 230lbs very muscular and athletic. I'm looking for friend situation that has special benefits. I'd love to hear from you if you're interested

Sexy ass and lil pussy

Check my pics

Sexy n daymn hot
Good Luck U hot fuck :sex: :sex:

This just is further confirmation that I need to visit TX more often. Darling you look incredible...I hope you find exactly who you are looking for, but will still come check me in LA ;)

Hello there. Would love to talk more with you about your desires.

Back