LF Gentleman-Bull in Dallas, TX

sunshineDFW18

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
LF some juicy BBC to help make my sexual fantasies come true. Hoping to find someone to come over regularly and someone I can be friends with that makes an effort to maintain a friendship. Want someone who is dominant in the bedroom but sweet all other times. I'm fun-sized and curvy. Would like to find someone over 6 foot tall with an athletic build. At least 8 inches +. I like older men 40-50 would be perfect but you never know. Send some love.

Attachments

• IMG_1544.jpeg
    IMG_1544.jpeg
    993.7 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1579.jpeg
    IMG_1579.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1539.jpeg
    IMG_1539.jpeg
    917.9 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_1860.jpeg
    IMG_1860.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 285
  • IMG_2205.jpeg
    IMG_2205.jpeg
    886.1 KB · Views: 286
LF some juicy BBC to help make my sexual fantasies come true. Hoping to find someone to come over regularly and someone I can be friends with that makes an effort to maintain a friendship. Want someone who is dominant in the bedroom but sweet all other times. I'm fun-sized and curvy. Would like to find someone over 6 foot tall with an athletic build. At least 8 inches +. I like older men 40-50 would be perfect but you never know. Send some love.
I might be able to help you with that. Let me know when we can talk and when you are free. My name is Keith

Wow! What a beautiful woman!😍 perfect BBC slut😈

I’m young and hung!

Back