Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

Jen has only taken three in one session once, said it was much better than she had imagined. Everyone of them came inside her fully. The most exciting part is the sharing afterwards, to taste and then feel the wet hotness inside her as I take my turn! She literally explodes once I tell her hot she looked taking black cock and how good she feels.

she was always kind of worried for getting std. so she always made other use condom. but on a gangbang with my 3 friends and two bbc, one blak daddy broke his condom and cum all inside her and everyone like, "fuck it, let's all do raw and creampied her". she admited, she should have let guys fuck raw sooner. the best part is i get to eat all the creampie straight from her used cunt.

I think my approach would be to clean her after each stud ejaculates.
It´s a Semen Niagara. Waterfall or Cumfall? Sperm doesn´t remains so much inside a vagina even during a bareback gangbang. It gushes after each fuck. And the strokes of each fucker remove what is inside. There may be some accumulation of sperm after eight guys cum inside the pussy. But is all this amount?

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
@Bkb87
Does this stir up anything for you?

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
I just love the idea of a black cock shooting his cum deep in my wife's pussy . Filling her up with his hot cum . Would love to see her get gang banged and aal the black men cum deep in her.

disease, disease and disease is the reason we use condoms with people we do not know well and who are certified. if you want to lick cum get the guy to dump it on her body

I also agree with what you say here torpedo.. Although I was never in a cuck type relationship, I would think that if a husband/boyfriend is okay with her having sex with a black man, it really should be the womans decision about what happens during the experience. If she says no to anything, both the husband/boyfriend and the black guy should respect her decision.. But I will warn all of you about this...if you tell a black guy it's okay to go bareback and then tell him to pull out and NOT to cum in you, you're lucky if that happens...once you get going and really into it, BOTH of your "control" buttons seem to disappear...lol
Nobody male or female is thinking clearly or really thinking at all when they are having an orgasm. Pulling out isn't a reliable method of birth control. Some semen containing sperm can leak during intercourse prior to orgasm. If the sex is bareback everyone has to assume that semen will be left behind either accidentally or deliberately and plan accordingly. I got snipped not long after the birth of our second *******, so my only concern is STD's. I do get myself checked a couple of times a years for STD's and annually for fertility because sometimes things can grow back together

View attachment 50440

Pam has of this date not been in a gang bang. To date she's had two primary, or preferential black guys fuck her, had one guy just once, plus one black guy who couldn't even get an errection. That poor guy had also been void of any personality whatsoever, just a complete looser. Pam would never take on a guy wearing a condom, always demanded bareback! She says wearing a condom is like taking a shower wearing your rain gear. So it's safe and fair to say that if ever Pam was to partake in a gang bang it would be bareback all the way!

Back