Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

Hubby sets up my gangbangs via email. At the last one, four BBCs came in me. Two of whom I met through B2W :sex:
He took a ton of pics. The guys really seem to like adding their load into an already cummed-in hole. One guy came in my pussy and right away another guy entered and popped almost immediately. (Don't worry, he got hard and did me a couple more times). Two DP'd me and the guy came in my ass. Then another BBC immediately entered and added his.

I would be fine with my hot wife getting full of cum. She finally admitted she has wanted black cock since high school..but has been too "conservative" to admit till tonight...gotta give the queen what she wants.. but we are not a cuckold relationship.

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
i like to clean up

I would be fine with my hot wife getting full of cum. She finally admitted she has wanted black cock since high school..but has been too "conservative" to admit till tonight...gotta give the queen what she wants.. but we are not a cuckold relationship.
if she fucks other men with your acceptance you are by definition a cuckold and once it starts you will have no control over her because she will realize that she dominates you and can do as she pleases

Back