Let's Talk About Black Women

Frogprince

Male
Gold Member
Black women are the QUEENS of sex. Your BBC is only there for you because they have given permission. Every BBC has a black mom, a black sister, a black girlfriend, or a black wife who is loaning him out for the cause. RESPECT.

I am a submissive white guy with a black wife who gave birth to two of my children and then carried two babies for bulls. She is from Nigeria and taught me proper BNWO philosophy. I am raising two Bull's *******, eating black cum when I get permission, and watching her get fucked in the pussy, ass, and mouth at least once a week. She especially likes BDSM stuff just to scare me - throat pies, anal creampies, slapping, etc. I am not allowed to set her limits.

I am in chastity, where I should be. But eating all this black cum and cleaning her asshole and licking up slobber off her tits and belly makes me a happy cuck.

I sometimes feel sorry for y'all with white girls, because those curves and that black pussy really make life brilliant.

Appreciate the black queens, because without them those BBCs wouldn't be available.

Black women are the QUEENS of sex. Your BBC is only there for you because they have given permission. Every BBC has a black mom, a black sister, a black girlfriend, or a black wife who is loaning him out for the cause. RESPECT.

I am a submissive white guy with a black wife who gave birth to two of my children and then carried two babies for bulls. She is from Nigeria and taught me proper BNWO philosophy. I am raising two Bull's *******, eating black cum when I get permission, and watching her get fucked in the pussy, ass, and mouth at least once a week. She especially likes BDSM stuff just to scare me - throat pies, anal creampies, slapping, etc. I am not allowed to set her limits.

I am in chastity, where I should be. But eating all this black cum and cleaning her asshole and licking up slobber off her tits and belly makes me a happy cuck.

I sometimes feel sorry for y'all with white girls, because those curves and that black pussy really make life brilliant.

Appreciate the black queens, because without them those BBCs wouldn't be available.
Good whyte boi you take care of my BLACK Queen 👑

One of the best things in life for a sissy white boy is having a black woman
with a huge ghetto/donkey booty lower that thing onto your face.

Especially if she's got a wet, ripe, musky skunk hole.
And you know you're probably doing a good job of cleaning (scrubbing)
her when you see her huge clitoris poking out.
I even like licking tasting the smega on and under the clit-hood.
It truly is heaven!

Love SNIFFING and LICKING a BLACK FEMALES ASSHOLE after a long day.YUMMY

Love SNIFFING and LICKING a BLACK FEMALES ASSHOLE after a long day.YUMMY
Me too! Nothing smells and taste better than a Black female's skunky pussy and ass.
I love it real ripe, like not showering for a week or so. Even smegma under the clit-hood.
I have been called a "good cunt lapper" and take pride in it when I see their already
large clits get even bigger as I clean them up.

Having an older Black mom in her 40's that really enjoys parking her donkey booty
on my face and blowing some nasty gas is heaven for me. Especially when she has
no respect for a sissy white cuckold. I think they also enjoy knowing and informing me
that "(Their) My man gonna keep nuttin' inside yo' wife 'til his seed done take hold".

Last edited:
Back