lets share our stories!

jturnner85

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Been sharing my story with a few members on here and realize we all have a story about how we got into this lifestyle. So I decided to create a thread to hear how others go into the lifestyle. Feel free to share: this is my story!

Last year I wanted to create a better revenue as a personal trainer here in the greater Orlando fl area. Therefore I started a bootcamp in the local community that I've been a part of, within weeks classes grew from 4 to 30 people from all ages i held classes 3 x a week and on the weekends I kept workouts light and fun. Once a month to build community I would take few of my members to a local bar or restaurant and we would all just indulge in some good food, this allowed me to get to know a few people as well as build relationships, in the course of time I've made great friends and couples!!
an older couple inparticular I knew before starting the biz have been coming since day 1 and have been great supporters of of mine they often reached out to ask me to come over but I'd often decline due to being so busy, on one occasion I received a text with the invite and decided to go and hangout with them. We talked, watched a football game and enjoyed some wine, it was pretty kool and relaxing. What came next was pretty weird a little uncomfortable totally unexpected we all were sitting on the couch wife in the middle and she placed her hands on my lap and kinda rubbing or caressing hahahaha I swear it was so weird..and her husband was watching the game...I was thinking to myself "bro your wife is rubbing my dam thighs"...lol I got uncomfortable so I moved to the end of the couch.
During the commercial he left to grab more snacks and his wife said she had a few question to ask me I thought kool must be about bootcamp..but nope..WRONG she asked me about my thought on cuckold @ the time I knew very little about it..she gave me a break down and ask if that was something I was intrested in....OMG the dam thoughts that ran thru my mind hahahaha..1st of all I thought about business "don't mix pleasure with business" but that thought quickly left because I've know this couple for a while, 2nd I thought to myself I'd love to fuck you but that's weird lol..and lastly I was curious. I told them I've never given that some thought before but I'd def consider it.

After a few more glasses of the fucking best wine lol. (belaire rosè ) the touching the caressing the kissing all began while her husband just sat and watched...she can tell I was a bit nervous because I kept glancing at her husband but she assured me it was ok. this was the first of many trips to their home and the beginning of the lifestyle for me its 2018 now and I've had more experiences with couples and females that has given me the confidence in myself to enjoy this lifestyle..never thought I'd enjoy fucking another man's wife or fucking white women who adores black men and their cocks this alone is a turn on and I Love it!

et Voilà that's my story ...everyone has one so feel free to share it.

lustfully yours....

Been sharing my story with a few members on here and realize we all have a story about how we got into this lifestyle. So I decided to create a thread to hear how others go into the lifestyle. Feel free to share: this is my story!

Last year I wanted to create a better revenue as a personal trainer here in the greater Orlando fl area. Therefore I started a bootcamp in the local community that I've been a part of, within weeks classes grew from 4 to 30 people from all ages i held classes 3 x a week and on the weekends I kept workouts light and fun. Once a month to build community I would take few of my members to a local bar or restaurant and we would all just indulge in some good food, this allowed me to get to know a few people as well as build relationships, in the course of time I've made great friends and couples!!
an older couple inparticular I knew before starting the biz have been coming since day 1 and have been great supporters of of mine they often reached out to ask me to come over but I'd often decline due to being so busy, on one occasion I received a text with the invite and decided to go and hangout with them. We talked, watched a football game and enjoyed some wine, it was pretty kool and relaxing. What came next was pretty weird a little uncomfortable totally unexpected we all were sitting on the couch wife in the middle and she placed her hands on my lap and kinda rubbing or caressing hahahaha I swear it was so weird..and her husband was watching the game...I was thinking to myself "bro your wife is rubbing my dam thighs"...lol I got uncomfortable so I moved to the end of the couch.
During the commercial he left to grab more snacks and his wife said she had a few question to ask me I thought kool must be about bootcamp..but nope..WRONG she asked me about my thought on cuckold @ the time I knew very little about it..she gave me a break down and ask if that was something I was intrested in....OMG the dam thoughts that ran thru my mind hahahaha..1st of all I thought about business "don't mix pleasure with business" but that thought quickly left because I've know this couple for a while, 2nd I thought to myself I'd love to fuck you but that's weird lol..and lastly I was curious. I told them I've never given that some thought before but I'd def consider it.

After a few more glasses of the fucking best wine lol. (belaire rosè ) the touching the caressing the kissing all began while her husband just sat and watched...she can tell I was a bit nervous because I kept glancing at her husband but she assured me it was ok. this was the first of many trips to their home and the beginning of the lifestyle for me its 2018 now and I've had more experiences with couples and females that has given me the confidence in myself to enjoy this lifestyle..never thought I'd enjoy fucking another man's wife or fucking white women who adores black men and their cocks this alone is a turn on and I Love it!

et Voilà that's my story ...everyone has one so feel free to share it.

lustfully yours....
Very cool

I loved for my sexy wife to dress sexy with no bra, then sheer tops, very low cut tops, and next mini skirts without panties. I would always encourage her to show off in bars and cars. I convinced her to take off her top for long drives and flash to all the truckers. It progresses to talking about having her dance with other guys and then I wanted to watch guys fuck her. I set her up with a few guys on vacation and one was well-hung and black. He rocked her world soo much that she was embarrassed about how much she loved it. We were hooked! She, unfortunately, passed on and now I have a new girlfriend/wife who I just introduced to her first BBC just a few months ago. Now I need to find a BBC that will rock her world and get her addicted to fucking BBC. I am str8 and join in with her and watch. Peace all.

Back