i there, my girl is 30, she is kind of open sexually, and the cuckold process is a long one so as a start my first goal is to be able to use a bbc dildo in a bedroom scenario as if we are doing a threesome and that she needs to take good care of him, im already 7,5 inches long and 6 thick, for her im more than enough but i would die to watch her suck a 10 inch bbc etc.......how long of a process it took for you guys to reach a step like this, how did you do it, was there some awkward stages? Cause for sure if i straight away tell her my fantasy she is gonna find it weird coming from me so there is a process but i know for sure she likes big ones, but she is not into black guys, she into any hung fit good looking guys lets say

My wife using her life like dildo to get herself off. It is white as it was given to her by a high school girlfriend as a gag gift to get her ready for the real thing. The girlfriend did not realize that my future wife had already been blacked by a few Black classmates, including her taking their potent Black baby-makers into her receptive, unprotected womb. She told her girlfriend that compared to the Black cocks that had pleasured her, the dildo was a mere toy.

Attachments

• Toys1.JPG
    Toys1.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Toys2.JPG
    Toys2.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 45
Back