Let's see your anklets!

Thinking of getting a anklet for my unaware wife as a gift, what ankle to draw mens attention and send out a message? Any suggestions that are not qos

Thinking of getting a anklet for my unaware wife as a gift, what ankle to draw mens attention and send out a message? Any suggestions that are not qos
A yin/yang or one that just says MILF, but as she is unaware..... be careful it doesn't backfire on you for being devious.

If she doesn't know ,then realises, that you are putting her (anklet) out there as "bait" she may say no and dismiss the idea of having sex with a black guy for good and cut you off completely.
Makes sense just wanted her to get attention when out and about in daiky vanilla settings

Makes sense just wanted her to get attention when out and about in daiky vanilla settings
Just being out in interracial groups/settings, hopefully will have black men attracted. I have a lot of black friends, but Mrs J was only attracted to one, (at first). See first chapter of Our story so far. Good luck.

Back