we all want her to be a snowbunny! 😍
Is this the guy or the woman that is helping to convert? I have 2 women who mentor women that are looking to get fucked, trained and pounded by me. If any women need to talk to someone, let me know. They will only talk to women, no men. they arent trying to convert guys. LOL

My wife enjoys the fantasy but says no to reality and I have respected that. As anyone who wants to share their wife knows it is not always easy to give up it as the feeling just doesn’t go away.

I do not want to do things like set her up behind her back although I have thought about it alot. I’d love for a woman who is into encouraging other women to give it a try contact my wife but it would have to appear to be a random contact. I know if I asked my wife if she was willing to chat with someone she would say no.

Her guard is definitely up and I think she would be more likely to converse with a woman. She is not aware of this site and I would want to keep it that way.

I understand this may not be the best way to go about it so opinions would be appreciated.

Back