Lest hear your best and worst experiences

Best:

A hung Latino Marine from Pendleton came up one Friday afternoon and spent 4 hours pounding me into the mattress. I left the room dizzy, and worked over. I had came 5 times, I was sore, I was swollen, and was sent home with about 6 of his loads pumped into me. Upon returning home, Hubby threw me on the bed and fucked me for another hour and a half, and I spent days feeling them both leak into my panties afterwards.

Bending down in the market to get something from a bottom shelf... forget it. Messy all over again, panties full of cum like I just got fucked.

Worst:

3. Getting a room the morning of, shower, shave, dress sexy, only to have the guy no call, no show (This is why I no longer pay for rooms) and then not being about to replace him with anyone. $140 down the drain for a room I dressed sexy in, did light makeup, and then went home. I was PISSED.

2. Getting to the hookup to find out he's been using pictures of someone elses dick, and instead of the 8.5-9 inches he was claiming, he was a solid 5 inches... and 2 inches of THAT looked like foreskin.

He said to make up for not having size, he was 'really, really good' at oral, and to please not leave.

I left.

1. Getting to the hookup, finding out he is SUPER awkward in person, he puts the condom on, and then cums after about 10 seconds of sex. After he declines to let me help him get it back up, I sit naked on the bed watching him flail it around for about 20 minutes before I get dressed and leave.

He texts me the next day telling me what a great time he had and if I'd like to do it again sometime.

No, no the fuck I would not.

Last edited:
First time I was brave enough to keep sucking when he was about to cum....(10in bbc) I got really good a deepthroating him and finally I got to feel it when he blew his big ass load in my mouth. Never forget the way his dick got EVEN bigger and harder and then he said I'm going to nut bitch! Omg hottest thing ever. My mouth filled up and I just slid my lips down to his balls. He was impressed:)

Tonight was worst lol cuz I forgot my donation for my bull :(
hes 11.5 and as thick as my arm!

Our worst: A guy that claimed to be 11inches, now we understood that was a lie, every guy adds an inch or two, but we didn't realise he would add 6 inches and show up with a barelly average cock, he got told to beat it and didn't get anything.

Our best: A 4some with 2 large black bulls, it was our first time playing bareback, she got it hard and I got to experience sloppy seconds for the first time with a load inside of her, it was an amazing experience for everyone involved. She was sore in both her pussy and jaw for about 3-5 days afterwards.

It's hard for me to choose a BEST.

Having the pleasure of meeting SO MANY incredibly sexy women throughout the years .... I have a Top 10 of my most memorable experiences.

I have TWO...

Was a Full time Lover for Two sexy Latina B2W Hotwives I met a year apart... spent a full year Training and Breeding both of them 💦 💦

One of which I'm still very good friends with to this day ♠️. 3 years now and counting...

My WORST just happened recently in early March.

Some guy hit me up on Reddit and spent a full day telling me how badly his girlfriend wanted to meet me and how she's been talking about me the entire time. He kept going on and on about how she wants to be MY SLUT SO BAD...

After a long day of work I go through my whole preparation routine, (hygiene, outfit, vitamin pack) getting ready for a promised fun-filled all-nighter. I arrive to their hotel room knock on the door and the guy sends me a text talking about she changed her mind 😡

It didn't cost me anything, but I really hate having my time wasted. At any point during the previous six hours they could have opted out.

Needless to say, I usually 'double book' to have a second option available. That night was no different so I hit up my sexy FWB... we went and grabbed a beer and I took out my frustration on her pussy 😈😈😈

She seemed to enjoy it.

It's hard for me to choose a BEST.

Having the pleasure of meeting SO MANY incredibly sexy women throughout the years .... I have a Top 10 of my most memorable experiences.

I have TWO...

Was a Full time Lover for Two sexy Latina B2W Hotwives I met a year apart... spent a full year Training and Breeding both of them 💦 💦

My WORST just happened recently in early March.

Some guy hit me up on Reddit and spent a full day telling me how badly his girlfriend wanted to meet me and how she's been talking about me the entire time. He kept going on and on about how she wants to be MY SLUT SO BAD...

After a long day of work I go through my whole preparation routine, (hygiene, outfit, vitamin pack) getting ready for a promised fun-filled all-nighter. I arrive to their hotel room knock on the door and the guy sends me a text talking about she changed her mind 😡

It didn't cost me anything, but I really hate having my time wasted. At any point during the previous six hours they could have opted out.

Needless to say, I usually 'double book' to have a second option available. That night was no different so I hit up my sexy FWB... we went and grabbed a beer and I took out my frustration on her pussy 😈😈😈

She seemed to enjoy it.
That sucks

Negatives:
No shows! Guys who are all talk but then can’t get hard when meeting. Players who keep saying they want to meet but never do. Asshole guys who start fucking around with everyone’s feelings especially the wife’s.

Positives:
Seeing your wife enjoying the best sex of her life
Seeing her attitude change from being kind of shy to open and sexy
Seeing her become more of an woman because how others desire her now!
watching her on her knees sucking on another mans hard cock is amazing
Seeing her passionately kiss other men while making out and fucking.
Surprise photos through text of her sucking of fucking other guys while I was at work.
double vaginal
DP
Watching her flirt with other men
And so many more....

First time I was brave enough to keep sucking when he was about to cum....(10in bbc) I got really good a deepthroating him and finally I got to feel it when he blew his big ass load in my mouth. Never forget the way his dick got EVEN bigger and harder and then he said I'm going to nut bitch! Omg hottest thing ever. My mouth filled up and I just slid my lips down to his balls. He was impressed:)

What kind of donation?

Best : Get a message at 2am.... couple just got back to their hotel and wanted to meet... Arrive to the hotel and it’s a popular tv chef and her husband..... we Fucked and talked until 11am....

Worst : Met a couple on Craigslist.... They invited me to their house and everything is going fine.... The husband asked me if I minded if he smoked... I said “ no problem “ ... I start playing with the wife and smell something funny.... Like burning hair... I pay it no mind and soldier on with the wife..... The husband comes over to us for a closer view and proceeds to blow crack smoke in my face....

I lost my erection immediately and left......
Wow 😳

Best : Get a message at 2am.... couple just got back to their hotel and wanted to meet... Arrive to the hotel and it’s a popular tv chef and her husband..... we Fucked and talked until 11am....

Worst : Met a couple on Craigslist.... They invited me to their house and everything is going fine.... The husband asked me if I minded if he smoked... I said “ no problem “ ... I start playing with the wife and smell something funny.... Like burning hair... I pay it no mind and soldier on with the wife..... The husband comes over to us for a closer view and proceeds to blow crack smoke in my face....

I lost my erection immediately and left......
Celebrity tv chef in this life style
Nice

Donation ?

Back