QoS/Snowbunnies whats your best/worst experince dealing with Black Bulls/ Partners?

This is B, my best Id say is just having older black studs showing me to enjoy sex, anonymous sex, enjoy my body and not be ashamed of it. I started young and had many great teachers.
Worst probably is when one of my fuck-buddies and his homeboy took me away when hubby was gone and I was pretty much pimped out at their gangs clubhouse. I had a lot of fun, mind-blowing sex, but let's be honest, it was kinda fucked up. I was pretty much just partying and having sex. A LOT. It was like pretty much whenever one of these guys wanted his dick sucked it was me who did it. I soon noticed that the guys watching would get turned on and then I'd be fucked and made to suck cock until they were done with me. I cleaned up and then itd happen again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again. I was woken up being pulled across "my" bed and a BBC was shoved into my mouth and someone else got on me and started fucking me. All in about 5 seconds. Soon more of them came into the room and I was gangbanged. It WAS fun especially for a girl like me who enjoys hardcore anonymous sex.
Even though we were shook by this happening to me even though it's been a long hell fantasy. It was a few years ago and we've gotten off many times going over what I did/what was done to me and now we're ready for me to do it again. With more (hopefully) control this time. We shared a while back that I've been hooking up with a guy (black thug dope dealer) who is definitely ready to pimp me for a weekend when I can get away from hubby. He's kinda racist but likes white girls, go figure. Hubby and I are teasing each other now about it because we know it's gonna happen. We've been getting me some sexy things to wear, too. He's already had me blow and screw a couple of his homeboy's and none of them are "gentle lovers" 🥴👍. Hubby has watched from a distance me hooking up with these guys so he's gonna be losing his mind when I'm away knowing I'm getting it 1000% more.
See, we learned from my first experience to make this one better

Last edited:
Back