Left for BBC

Hello there!

A short telling of what brings me to the site.

Around a year ago, my ex-gf and I broke up. She was the kind of girl, who wanted to wait till marriage before having sex, so during our entire relationship we never did the deed. She did however get oral from me, and did a little bit of oral on me (just putting it in her mouth), but never penetration.

During the last months of our relationship, she suddenly started going to the gym and dyed her hair blonde. Also changed a bit in her clothes-style. And she would spend quite a lot of evenings with her friends, and sometimes stay there over the night.

She recently told me she was cheating on me with the guy who she started dating shortly after our break-up. They are still together as well. A black man, who according to her has a bbc.

So yeah, long story told very quickly :)
I guess this is where I differ from many of the readers here. If someone leaves a good relationship for a stand in, that is bad. Bobbie and I talked long and hard (bad choice of words) before we started adult play. . and agreed on some rules. . we have always stuck with them to a fault, and we are still together, and we still play. Apparently, more than a few people are not.

Back