Leaving cell phone out with BBC pic so it can "accidently" be seen

My sisters and I have pics on our cell phones/computers of beautiful nude white girls with handsome nude black guys where they are not having sex. You can usually see the girl's boobs & pussy as well as the guys BIG black cock. They are pics of the couples standing or walking inside or outside, some on a beach, some holding hands or embraced. My sisters & I use them as wallpapers/screensavers on our phones/computers & so we can use it as a conversation piece to start a discussion about interracial sex & or nudity with other people. Other girls are often captivated by the pics when we use our phones or put the phones on a table when we're at school or someplace else.

My sisters and I have pics on our cell phones/computers of beautiful nude white girls with handsome nude black guys where they are not having sex. You can usually see the girl's boobs & pussy as well as the guys BIG black cock. They are pics of the couples standing or walking inside or outside, some on a beach, some holding hands or embraced. My sisters & I use them as wallpapers/screensavers on our phones/computers & so we can use it as a conversation piece to start a discussion about interracial sex & or nudity with other people. Other girls are often captivated by the pics when we use our phones or put the phones on a table when we're at school or someplace else.
That’s one way to break the ice

That's great. Spreading the joys of BBC to all women ;) I like it and we should all experience it.

Back