Leashed

We met a new bull and he was great. The first gangbang he hosted for my wife he used a leash on her. When we showed up there were already two black guys were already there. The bull took my wife to the back and left me there with the two bbc already there. When her bull and her came out from the back my wife was naked, her hands were cuffed behind her back and she had a collar on with a leash hooked to it. The black guys started feeling my wife up while she stood there letting them. Her bull told me that he is going to take her to the back with the other two black guys. He said you stay here and answer the door because other black men are coming over. The total number of black men that enjoyed my wife's charms ended up to be 6. It was amazing and super nasty. My wife was high so what ever those black guys wanted to do to her she did gladly.

Not quite leashed but Claire loves when she has agreed to fuck a black guy in a swingers club, being led by him around the club by her hand looking for somewhere to fuck. She feels like everyone is looking at her and seeing that she is with a black man, not her husband and that they all know she is about to get a good hard fucking. She feels self conscious, slutty, and proud all at the same time.

We met a new bull and he was great. The first gangbang he hosted for my wife he used a leash on her. When we showed up there were already two black guys were already there. The bull took my wife to the back and left me there with the two bbc already there. When her bull and her came out from the back my wife was naked, her hands were cuffed behind her back and she had a collar on with a leash hooked to it. The black guys started feeling my wife up while she stood there letting them. Her bull told me that he is going to take her to the back with the other two black guys. He said you stay here and answer the door because other black men are coming over. The total number of black men that enjoyed my wife's charms ended up to be 6. It was amazing and super nasty. My wife was high so what ever those black guys wanted to do to her she did gladly.
Thanks for the sharing

Back