Leashed

I have lead my wife in an adult bookstore on a leash. I would hand the leash to this black man we knew in front of everyone there. He would lead her to the back where she would blow him. He would cum on her face making her walk out of the back with it drying on her face. Every one knew that this black man was using my wife for his pleasure

This is awesome, simply LOVE this. The leash, the showing of her and you being controlled...owned, sub to BBC...in front of all there, sooooo fucking HOT!!! Oh, her wearing the cum on her face...delicious sub slut act and I am loving the scene you describe...and all I know that could follow.
I have lead my wife in an adult bookstore on a leash. I would hand the leash to this black man we knew in front of everyone there. He would lead her to the back where she would blow him. He would cum on her face making her walk out of the back with it drying on her face. Every one knew that this black man was using my wife for his pleasure

This is awesome, simply LOVE this. The leash, the showing of her and you being controlled...owned, sub to BBC...in front of all there, sooooo fucking HOT!!! Oh, her wearing the cum on her face...delicious sub slut act and I am loving the scene you describe...and all I know that could follow.
And when you hand the leash over to a big black man he then has control over your wife

Please login or become a member to view

Back