Leash Law For White Women

tumblr_mp4k7adv2N1s8oa59o1_500.gif

N

This never used to turn me on but something has changed. I am enjoying rougher play and am no longer self-conscious or worried what my husband is thinking. I guess if finally sunk in he truly loves to see me give in to my deepest desires and I can stop questioning my desires and just follow them. Last session involved being tied up, hair pulling, spanking and light ******* and I just wanted more. So I just ordered a collar and leash as a special present (and not so subtle hint) to my new guy to really take charge.

OMG! I want to be tied to a breeding bench like this blind folded and not given a choice as to who, how many or how they have me.. She is absolutely gorgeous
God so hot. I never imagined this kind of fantasy would do anything for me until hubby and began this lifestyle journey. But since relegating hubs to his cage & me being only bulls submission, total submission to my lovers is about the most turned on I have been. Last night was amazing, first time they used a collar on me & literally claimed my body. Never felt so completely overpowered and owned. I've been possessed by this all morning. I love fucking my bulls.
Jamie xoxoxox

This never used to turn me on but something has changed. I am enjoying rougher play and am no longer self-conscious or worried what my husband is thinking. I guess if finally sunk in he truly loves to see me give in to my deepest desires and I can stop questioning my desires and just follow them. Last session involved being tied up, hair pulling, spanking and light ******* and I just wanted more. So I just ordered a collar and leash as a special present (and not so subtle hint) to my new guy to really take charge.
My thinking exactly & 100% agree. I didn't need to suggest it and wouldn't have. But they brought it with them as t night and god they made of statement.
Tied down. Choked, leashed to trades in pounded into the corner.
Jxoxo

Back