Learning so much

jessteph

Male
From
NY, US
Thank you to all the mature black men in here that have been sharing so much with me. As you know my husband has backed out of this on me. I’m so fascinated by BLM and NBWO and wanting to learn more

Attachments

• 4AA0C23B-A9F5-40C4-8022-F2F9E02DF6CA.jpeg
    4AA0C23B-A9F5-40C4-8022-F2F9E02DF6CA.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 140
Thank you to all the mature black men in here that have been sharing so much with me. As you know my husband has backed out of this on me. I’m so fascinated by BLM and NBWO and wanting to learn more
If he started it then it's up to you to finish it I bet it'll excite him once you do it

What do you mean by he's backed out on you? Is it still ok if you take a black cock or will you have to do it behind his back?

James walked me to my car that night and we ended up kissing. The feelings where so powerful that I opened my pants and put his hand down there. He made me feel so good I felt like was having a constant orgasm. When I got home I told my husband about it and that’s when he totally freaked out. He called me hurtful racist things and called James racist things to

James walked me to my car that night and we ended up kissing. The feelings where so powerful that I opened my pants and put his hand down there. He made me feel so good I felt like was having a constant orgasm. When I got home I told my husband about it and that’s when he totally freaked out. He called me hurtful racist things and called James racist things to
That's really too bad.

That sucks. You don’t need him anyway

That's terrible. So what is the whole story with you and this James. What happened during the photo shoot?

Don't pay attention to him.
Funny. There's a ton of threads about fakes and how to recognize them already on this site because it's been a constant annoyance. Yet people keep falling for them. :ROFLMAO: This one is one of the most obvious ImO. Of course you are free to communicate with whoever you want - it's your decision. But then there is no use complaining about writing back and forth with that person to no avail, right?

BTW whoever uses "BLM" and "NBWO" in one and the same sentence. should see a psychiatrist. period

Did he not know that you were going to see James and get a pat down?

hello, we are all waiting for a nice black cock right next to you, when you show us pictures

Back